Author Topic: Putin and Russia's main target in U.S. election: Democracy  (Read 1513 times)

cuky

Putin and Russia's main target in U.S. election: Democracy
« on: November 05, 2016, 04:42:22 am »
Putin and Russia's main target in U.S. election: Democracy

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-and-russias-main-target-in-us-election-democracy/

No one in Friday’s Kremlin-sponsored rally celebrating Russian unity can cast a ballot in the U.S. election, but if they could, they’ve picked their candidate: Donald Trump.

Russians have been fed the Kremlin line by their mass media: Hillary Clinton is bad, Trump is better, the U.S. election is in a shambles, and American democracy itself is broken.

He said the Russian government wants to convince its citizens “there is no real democracy in the world. It doesn’t work.”

That’s because democracy threatens Vladimir Putin.

For example, look to the anti-Putin demonstrations demanding democracy in 2011 after vote-rigging allegations in Russia’s parliamentary elections.

When then-Secretary of State Clinton said she had serious concerns, the Kremlin saw it as unforgivable U.S. meddling.

It also blamed America for backing democratic uprisings in Russia’s backyard in nearby Ukraine and Georgia.

So for Putin, to hear a presidential candidate like Trump imply America’s democracy is a sham is sweet revenge.

“We have been accused of being an authoritarian state but as soon as there is no democracy anywhere, no one is to blame,” Fishman said.

HonestJohn

Re: Putin and Russia's main target in U.S. election: Democracy
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 05:58:23 am »
The Russian love affair for trump is just one of a million reasons not to vote for trump.

This is true.

Unfortunately, the Trumpist view is that Putin is the uber-conservative that all must emulate. 

I say that makes them in thrall to a foreign power.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 09:05:41 am »
Oh really? I'd ask Bernie Sanders how that democratic process worked out, I'd ask Clinton about that deal that sent so much uranium to Russia.

Clinton Obama's irresponsible wars have killed innocent people all over.

Must be the MSM covering up for Clinton.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 11:53:43 am »
This is true.

Unfortunately, the Trumpist view is that Putin is the uber-conservative that all must emulate. 

I say that makes them in thrall to a foreign power.

You have to remember that Putin is defending Christianity against Radical Islam..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 12:01:21 pm »
Industrial strength voter fraud tends to make a sham of "democracy". However it should be remembered that we are not a Democracy we are or we used to be a Constitutional Republic. Under Hillary we will become a banana republic ruled a satanic oligarchy of Marxists and globalists.

Vote Trump do it for the children.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 12:02:45 pm »
Industrial strength voter fraud tends to make a sham of "democracy". However it should be remembered that we are not a Democracy we are or we used to be a Constitutional Republic. Under Hillary we will become a banana republic ruled a satanic oligarchy of Marxists and globalists.

Vote Trump do it for the children.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

When I see the words do it for the children, the left usually say crap like that.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 12:06:46 pm »

You have to remember that Putin is defending Christianity against Radical Islam..

Yes, I cut Putin major slack since he is one of the few world leaders defending Christianity.

Our leaders have apparently gone over to the Devil, literally, they worship Satan. Spirit Cooking.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 12:08:26 pm »

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

When I see the words do it for the children, the left usually say crap like that.

I see tongue in cheek does not work here.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 12:33:10 pm »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 01:27:24 pm »
Chances are, we shouldn't have pushed all of these colored revolutions in their backyard after the break up of the Soviet Union, I don't know if this went on that much during the Bush Admin; but it certainly has during the Obama Admin; funded with Soros money.

Rose Revolution

A significant source of funding for the Rose Revolution was the network of foundations and NGOs associated with Hungarian-American billionaire financier George Soros. The Foundation for the Defense of Democracies reports the case of a former Georgian parliamentarian who alleges that in the three months prior to the Rose Revolution, "Soros spent $42 million ramping-up for the overthrow of Shevardnadze.[41] Speaking in T'blisi in June 2005, Soros said, "I'm very pleased and proud of the work of the foundation in preparing Georgian society for what became a Rose Revolution, but the role of the foundation and my personal has been greatly exaggerated."[42]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Revolution

Soros is a globalist, Obama and Clinton a hack for the cause. This is why the Russians think we might be trying to get in a war with them.

Thanks Barak and Hillary.

The Russians have their side of the story too.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 03:39:48 pm »
Spirit Cooking.  :silly:  Cut Putin slack?  So many trump supporters rewrite their belief code to give Trump a pass.  Nothing matters if Trump did it....the sexual denigration of women, the sexual assaults on women, the bribes to Bondi, the conning of investors, the failure to pay workers, the narcissism, the insults, the demagoguery,  and on and on.

the sexual denigration of women ........ not true
the sexual assaults on women ........... very likely not true time will tell
the bribes to Bondi                ............ the price of doing business with corrupt government
the conning of investors           .......... not true
the failure to pay workers         .......... I'd need to see some documentation on that, likely not true
the narcissism                        ........... well maybe
the insults                             ............ Trump fights back when attacked, I consider that a virtue
the demagoguery                   ............ LOL, he not PC another virtue
and on and on.                       ........... so far all you got is a bunch of Bull

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2016, 03:53:52 pm »
Yes, I cut Putin major slack since he is one of the few world leaders defending Christianity.

Our leaders have apparently gone over to the Devil, literally, they worship Satan. Spirit Cooking.

PUTIN TOOK LAND FROM A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY CALLED UKRAINE!

PUTIN IS HELPING A MUSLIM COUNTRY CALLED IRAN!

How is that defending Christianity??

HonestJohn

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2016, 07:46:02 pm »

Those are called Ukrainians, right?

:whistle:

geronl

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2016, 08:52:38 pm »

by banning any mention of Christianity outside of the church walls, even in homes.

geronl

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 08:54:15 pm »

Putin banned Christians from talking about their faith even inside their own homes.