Author Topic: Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again 11/04/16  (Read 592 times)

HAPPY2BME

By Josh Gerstein
11/04/16 07:04 PM EDT

A woman who accused Donald Trump of repeatedly raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.

The accuser's lead attorney, Thomas Meagher of New Jersey, did not immediately respond to requests for comment. He filed a one-page notice dismissing the case Friday evening in federal court in Manhattan. No explanation was given for the action.

Subsequent news reports raised doubts about who filed the suit. Johnson claimed she had just $300 in assets and that she was living at a home in Twentynine Palms, California, but Radar Online reported neighbors said the home had been foreclosed upon and vacant since its owner died last year.

Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

HAPPY2BME

Re: Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again 11/04/16
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 12:19:38 am »
cancelling the lawsuit a second time pretty much means there was nothing there the first time

If this woman had been raped at 13, and lived this long to tell it, there would be more than enough witnesses to support her case.

Offline beandog

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 12:20:35 am »
I believe this young lady has some mental problems which have nothing to do with the Donald.  These lawyers should be ashamed of themselves for using her.

I thought Allred's daughter was involved in this case.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 12:25:53 am »
I believe this young lady has some mental problems which have nothing to do with the Donald.  These lawyers should be ashamed of themselves for using her.

I thought Allred's daughter was involved in this case.

=====================

I agree.  Epstein was also accused, was tried and convicted, and went to prison for pedophilia.  If Trump had been raping this girl, he would have also been tried and convicted.

Offline beandog

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 01:05:27 am »
=====================

I agree.  Epstein was also accused, was tried and convicted, and went to prison for pedophilia.  If Trump had been raping this girl, he would have also been tried and convicted.
Abusing children is disgusting.  Wrongly accusing someone of it is equally disgusting.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 01:10:28 am »
   This just means the check from Reince cleared the bank.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.