Author Topic: No, John Podesta's Spirit Cooking Dinner Wasn't About Devil Worship  (Read 1555 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Like I said, nutjob NYC modern artist(sic)

The internet is in a panic today over an email published by Wikileaks and belonging to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. The email shows Podesta's brother, Tony Podesta, forwarding an email to John Podesta asking if he can come to a dinner. The dinner is described in the forwarded portion of the email, which is an email from artist Marina Abramovic to Tony Podesta expressing excitement over hosting a "Spirit Cooking" dinner at her home. .....

....First off, we have no proof Podesta did or did not attend the dinner. Second, this dinner was about a "cookbook" and weird art, not devil worship.

Marina Abramovic is an artist (a strange, extreme artist) and published a "cookbook" called Spirit Cooking in 1996. The "cookbook" was featured at New York City's MoMa art museum. She was hosting a dinner at her home promoting the "cookbook" and invited the Podestas. .....

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/04/no-john-podestas-spirit-cooking-wasnt-above-devil-worship-n2241548

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: No, John Podesta's Spirit Cooking Dinner Wasn't About Devil Worship
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 11:55:54 pm »
I have a feeling that it won't matter to most.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 12:00:38 am »
Oh no. Some DC Leftist creep had his reputation smeared through a misunderstanding. What will we ever do?

Offline ABX

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 12:05:18 am »

I honestly thought it was static. Some stupid story to distract the gullible from focusing on real news. Here, look at the shiny object while we pick your pocket...

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 12:05:50 am »

"Conservative media" spout so much nonsense that it will get drowned out as just another kooky conspiracy.

Offline ABX

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 12:13:22 am »

"Conservative media" spout so much nonsense that it will get drowned out as just another kooky conspiracy.

Last night, the trolls at 4Chan tried to troll a story that any reference to pizza in the emails was a code word for pedophilia. Guess what site picked it up and believed every word of it.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 12:18:28 am »
Last night, the trolls at 4Chan tried to troll a story that any reference to pizza in the emails was a code word for pedophilia. Guess what site picked it up and believed every word of it.

Haha what site? Breitbart? They're actually not as bad as the others.

HonestJohn

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 03:11:50 am »
I heard that if the word "the" is a secret codeword that denotes that the author supports Clinton!

I read it on the GatewayNutJonesDaily.com