Author Topic: CA Catholic church warns ‘mortal sin’ to vote for Hillary — she’s tool of ‘the devil’  (Read 1639 times)

HAPPY2BME

November 4, 2016
By Victor Skinner

The first message came in the Oct. 16 Sunday bulletin and listed five main reasons why Democrats are going to hell, including support for abortion, same-sex marriage, euthanasia, human cloning, and embryonic stem cell research, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports.

“It is a mortal sin to vote Democrat,” the bulletin read, “immediately after death the souls of those who die in a state of mortal sin descend to hell.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/ca-catholic-church-warns-mortal-sin-vote-hillary-shes-tool-devil/

HAPPY2BME

Catholic parish's bulletin says Democratic voters are doomed to hell, Clinton is satanic

The Oct. 16 bulletin from the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church was stuffed with a flyer written in both English and Spanish that cited five legislative policies — support for abortion, same-sex marriage, euthanasia, human cloning, and embryonic stem cell research — that will doom a politician and their supporters to eternal damnation.

“It is a mortal sin to vote Democrat … immediately after death the souls of those who die in a state of mortal sin descend into hell,” the flyer said. It cited the five public policy issues from the “Voters Guide for Serious Catholics” and said that Democrats violate each of them, while Republicans cross none.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sd-me-church-bulletin-20161102-story.html

Offline Norm Lenhart

Catholic parish's bulletin says Democratic voters are doomed to hell, Clinton is satanic

The Oct. 16 bulletin from the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church was stuffed with a flyer written in both English and Spanish that cited five legislative policies — support for abortion, same-sex marriage, euthanasia, human cloning, and embryonic stem cell research — that will doom a politician and their supporters to eternal damnation.

“It is a mortal sin to vote Democrat … immediately after death the souls of those who die in a state of mortal sin descend into hell,” the flyer said. It cited the five public policy issues from the “Voters Guide for Serious Catholics” and said that Democrats violate each of them, while Republicans cross none.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sd-me-church-bulletin-20161102-story.html

Either way. Trump or Clinton, you are voting for and empowering evil. Just different flavors of the same vomit.

So don't empower evil.

Silver Pines

The same is true of Trump, which is why I'm voting for McMullin.

"I'm very pro-choice." 

"You would not ban partial-birth abortion?"--------"No."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE

Oceander

Tax-exempt status, meet political activities audit by IRS.  hope you got plenty of lube. 

Offline Night Hides Not

Tax-exempt status, meet political activities audit by IRS.  hope you got plenty of lube.

...and Koskinen is still on the job
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline sinkspur

The Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego condemned the messages, and the church in the city’s Old Town serves as a polling site on Election Day. Yet the screeds appeared in the bulletin Sunday and weeks earlier between event announcements and requests of prayer for the sick.

Diocese spokesman Kevin Eckery provided a message Bishop Robert McElroy sent to priests and pastors in the Diocese on Thursday following the front-page story in the local newspaper.

"Let me stress again that while we have a moral role to play in explaining how Catholic teaching relates to certain public policy issues, we must not and will not endorse specific candidates, use parish media or bulletins to favor candidates or parties through veiled language about selectively chosen issues, or engage in partisan political activity of any kind," McElroy said

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/san-diego-church-flyer-voting-democrats-mortal-sin-article-1.2857231

Got a feeling this stupid pastor got a stern lecture and his future in the Church will be relegated to prison chaplaincies.  And, I suspect, some of the collection money will dry up.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/san-diego-church-flyer-voting-democrats-mortal-sin-article-1.2857231

Got a feeling this stupid pastor got a stern lecture and his future in the Church will be relegated to prison chaplaincies.  And, I suspect, some of the collection money will dry up.

Do you have some inside information on that?

HAPPY2BME

================================

This 'stupid pastor' is stupid because:

#1 - He connected Hillary Clinton to Satan

#2 - He did it out in the open without hiding

#3 - He didn't mention a word about Donald Trump raping a 12-yr old

HAPPY2BME

Here's what the 'stupid pastor' wants everyone to see ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Offline NavyCanDo

This close to the election is it smart to spread World Nut type stories about Hillary being Satan, and other crazy Alex Jones crap? Doing so does not help the Republicans. Turns the much needed swing voter off.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

Do you have some inside information on that?

Nope.  But McElroy is a fairly progressive bishop who knows it is NOT Church teaching that voting can lead to eternal damnation.   The priest apparently doesn't.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 07:30:03 pm by sinkspur »

geronl

and Trump is no different

Online Right_in_Virginia

Are you spreading rumors, "Deacon" or asking us to join with you in prayer for this?

Offline sinkspur

Are you spreading rumors, "Deacon" or asking us to join with you in prayer for this?

Speculation.  Interesting that no other pastor in any other parish in the United States has put forth such ridiculous drivel. 

I'll pray that McElroy takes him out of parish work where his heresy is harming his congregation.

HAPPY2BME

Speculation.  Interesting that no other pastor in any other parish in the United States has put forth such ridiculous drivel. 

I'll pray that McElroy takes him out of parish work where his heresy is harming his congregation.

=====================================

A Catholic priest connecting Hillary Clinton to Lucifer is HERESY.

THAT is what you are saying, correct?

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Heresy"? Wow, "deacon", that is over the top, even for you.

HAPPY2BME

"Heresy"? Wow, "deacon", that is over the top, even for you.

==================================

.. but not for a DNC operative ..