Author Topic: Rush: Desperate Obama and Clinton Smear Trump with Disgusting KKK Accusations  (Read 560 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/11/04/desperate_obama_and_clinton_smear_trump_with_disgusting_kkk_accusations

Desperate Obama and Clinton Smear Trump with Disgusting KKK Accusations
November 04, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  I think it's disgusting. I think it's absolutely disgusting.  It is beneath these people to be doing this kind of thing.  But I guess it shows their desperation.  Obama's out there talking about how Trump would be comfortable with the Klan?  And Hillary Clinton is out there talking about how the Klan's biggest newspaper has endorsed Trump.  There is no such thing.

Greetings my friends.  It's great to have you.  Open Line Friday, Rush Limbaugh here for another three hours, broadcast excellence, the most listened-to talk radio show in America, meeting and surpassing all audience expectations every day.  Remember, Open Line Friday differs from Monday through Thursday this way.  I'm a benevolent dictator.  What I say goes here.  We talk about the things I care about Monday through Thursday, but on Friday we don't.  If you want to talk about anything.  If you're tired of the campaign and you want to talk about something else, this is the day to go for it.  Again, the number 1-800-282-2882, send an email, we check them.  Elrushbo@eibnet.us.

Obama's out there, he's down in, I guess, it was Miami yesterday, I forget exactly where, Florida, and he's doing a stand-up comedy routine.  And he's talking about Rubio.  He's saying (imitating Obama), "Yeah, Marco Rubio and all these Republicans, you know what, even if they're for things I'm for, they won't say so.  They won't.  They'll oppose me just to oppose me.  They'll cut off their nose to spite their face."

And then he goes on to describe how he tests the theory.  That he will propose legislation -- I want you to stop and think about this -- he will propose legislation that he has heard them say they are for, meaning Republicans.  He was talking about Rubio particularly, but he was saying it about all Republicans.  He will propose things he has heard them say before and watch them vote against it just because he proposed it.

Well, I'm sorry, that's not how it works.  Obama doesn't propose legislation that gets voted on.  Legislation is introduced in the House of Representatives and the United States Senate.  Now, he has legislative aides.  I don't want to make too big a fine point about this.  But I think that's just a crock.  I think it's as big a crock as Obama out there saying that Donald Trump would be comfortable with the Klu Klux Klan.

These people know no bottom.  They are, I think, incorrigible when it comes to the depth to which they will sink.  And Hillary is out there basically echoing it by saying Trump was endorsed by the Klan's leading newspaper.  What newspaper?  If you wanted to subscribe to the Klan newspaper what would it be?  (interruption) You're trying to tell me they've got a Klan newspaper?  Oh, one lone guy that's running a paper, supposedly the official paper of the Klan, right.  And it's endorsed Trump.  So Hillary's out there echoing this. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34