Author Topic: Intel Coup Bringing Down Hillary  (Read 1354 times)

Offline libertybele

Intel Coup Bringing Down Hillary
« on: November 04, 2016, 03:29:13 am »
I know that this is coming from 'Info Wars' who always raises a few eyebrows, but I find this whole situation becoming frightening ... on one hand we have the corruption of Hillary that goes on up to Obama and his/their ties to the Saudis and Huma/Muslim Brotherhood and the thought that keeps crossing my mind is the possibility of corruption between Putin and Trump...right now it seems no further investigation is going on with that rumor (?)...or perhaps they are all trying to collapse this country??

Intel Coup Bringing Down Hillary

The intelligence community is prepared to take down Hillary Clinton and all her operatives as evidence of massive corruption and collusion continues to break, says intelligence expert Dr. Steve Pieczenik.

“They want her to be indicted for bribery, corruption, obstruction of justice, lying under oath, and most importantly, it’s a RICO (Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) charge,” Pieczenik said on The Alex Jones Show Wednesday. “That’s what we used against the Gambino family and the crime families.

“Now, you’re getting other people involved as well, so you’re talking about Obama, you’re talking about Loretta Lynch, Peter Kadzick, you’re talking about a whole line of people including the Podesta brothers who have been involved in this collusion of corruption,” he added.

Pieczenik explained since the intelligence community has initiated its counter-coup, there’s been more information coming out that’s prompting the intelligence community to look into two specific targets: Huma Abedin and Peter Kadzick.

“The ultimate distraction with this whole storyline about Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner has been, to me, somewhat of a farce,” Pieczenik said. “It’s a highly contrived scenario which distracts from the fact that Huma Abedin is very much of a Saudi agent.”

“They wanted to make sure they had someone very close to the hand of power,” he continued. “And in this case they initiated and penetrated Huma Abedin very early on in 1996. And I’ve got to say, as an intelligence agent, they did a very good job.”

The other person of interest is lobbyist and John Podesta’s former attorney Peter Kadzick, who will head the renewed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private server, a move which Pieczenik called “a complete farce.”

“Podesta, who’s as stupid as the day is long, made a comment saying ‘this is my kind of lawyer. He makes sure that I never go to prison’,” Pieczenik said.

“And the farce continues because the corruption that’s going on between Hillary Clinton and Obama is so serious that when I said weeks ago that we had a civilian coup and that we in the intelligence community informally initiated a counter-coup, that’s a major, major statement.”

The fallout from the intelligence community following FBI Director Comey’s decision not to indict Hillary Clinton over the summer has been staggering, with reports of resignation letters piling up on Comey’s desk to the recent revelation that US intelligence agents are responsible for the disclosure of Podesta’s emails to WikiLeaks.

http://www.infowars.com/pieczenik-intel-coup-bringing-down-hillary/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

Re: Intel Coup Bringing Down Hillary
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 11:33:36 am »
Infowars?

Are we sure it wasn't due to the aliens mind-control satellites?

Or the Reptiloids from the center of the earth?

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 11:36:12 am »
Please pass the tinfoil. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 12:22:37 pm »
I don't think what they are reporting is all that far fetched and probably very accurate.  Obama, Lynch, Clinton, Abedin are corrupt.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 12:37:33 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 12:32:43 pm »
I don't think what they are reporting is all that far fetched and what they are reporting is probably very accurate.

If its accurate you better be very afraid because it WILL be used to control who gets in office in the future.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 12:40:28 pm »
If its accurate you better be very afraid because it WILL be used to control who gets in office in the future.

Exactly.   :beer:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 12:50:52 pm »
Infowars?

Are we sure it wasn't due to the aliens mind-control satellites?

Or the Reptiloids from the center of the earth?

or too many of these.....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 12:56:18 pm »
or too many of these.....

Agreed that Infowars seems to promote conspiracy theories, but explain why you feel that this is so far fetched.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 12:56:40 pm by libertybele »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 12:56:48 pm »
Exactly.   :beer:

The last thing we need is the intell community controlling the presidency more tan they already do. If the intell community controls who is president they will control who every president appoints and their power will only grow. And let's face it, the intell community doesn't exactly have a stellar record when it comes to protecting the civil rights of American citizens.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 02:11:49 pm »
Agreed that Infowars seems to promote conspiracy theories, but explain why you feel that this is so far fetched.
  @libertybele

Well, here's my own conspiracy theory....

This entire election seems to be a WWE style kayfabe with the American public playing the part of the saps in the audience who think it's real.  In short, I don't think any of it is real.  Both candidates are corrupt and criminal.  I'm sure that's why they were chosen.  The level of hyperbole and apocalyptic fear mongering by both campaigns borders on the hideously surreal.  The facts prove that both candidates are liars, thieves, narcissistic and megalomaniac.  There is no good choice.  Agents like Alex Jones, and the myriad extreme voices on both sides are just pumping up the rhetoric and aggravating the masses.  "News" reports from both sides of the "election" seem so loaded with hyperbole that they cannot be taken on face value.  Rhetoric clothed as news does not survive the scrutiny that time requires.  "News stories" such as this appear to be attempts to fan the existing flame of distrust in a candidate to conflagration levels.  This tactic is being used by both sides.

It seems to me this is all being done on purpose.  I'm not sure what the end game is or who is running the show**  but I believe the removal of the USA from the world's group of superpowers is one of their desired outcomes.

It just seems very much to me that we're all being played.

** Well, my Christian faith tells me it really is a spiritual battle.  I'm sure the spirit versions of Vince McMahon and his cronies are behind a curtain somewhere carefully planning the next act....  The USA will probably not be a player.... Fortunately, I've read the end of the book.

-- Pray, people, pray!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:13:31 pm by guitar4jesus »