Author Topic: DC Attorney: FBI Agents Working To Expose Top DOJ Officials  (Read 5727 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DC Attorney: FBI Agents Working To Expose Top DOJ Officials
« on: November 04, 2016, 02:13:27 am »
DC Attorney: FBI Agents Working To Expose Top DOJ Officials

Posted By Kerry Picket On 8:47 PM 11/03/2016

Agents within the Federal Bureau of Investigation want to take down the personnel at the top of the Justice Department, , according to a former D.C. based U.S. Justice attorney.

“Just think of the FBI as the Vietcong. That’s what they are. They are digging tunnels under the Justice Department. They are going to sink that place,” Washington attorney Joe DiGenova told The Daily Caller Thursday.

DiGenova, who has bureau sources close to the FBI investigation, named Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, Assistant Attorney General Peter Kaznick, Assistant Attorney General John P. Carlin, and Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell as senior level staff at DOJ have who have “done something that they are going to regret.”

FBI agents pushed forward, against the wishes of the Justice Department and without the support of bureau leadership, to investigate the Clinton Foundation, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

As a result of the obstacles thrown in their way, DiGenvoa says the agents within the bureau have gone “rogue” and any upper level bureaucrat that gets in their way from investigating Clinton could be exposed.

“Even though this is technically under the auspices of the bureau, nobody is going to control these agents,” he said.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/dc-attorney-fbi-agents-working-to-expose-top-doj-officials/?print=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: DC Attorney: FBI Agents Working To Expose Top DOJ Officials
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 02:17:13 am »
When is the last time a single thing Joe DiGenova predicted came to pass?

I like him, but he's a younger Dick Morris.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 02:23:26 am »
When is the last time a single thing Joe DiGenova predicted came to pass?

I like him, but he's a younger Dick Morris.

He was right about the angst at the FBI and all the disgruntled agents...we are seeing that now.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 02:25:48 am »
He was right about the angst at the FBI and all the disgruntled agents...we are seeing that now.

Yes.  I guess we are seeing that rogue FBI agents are leaking like sieves in order to influence a presidential election.  They should all be fired after the election.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 02:34:25 am »
650K emails discovered on the shared Laptop, odds are good that the 'original' 33k deleted emails are in that batch.

Who the hell has that MUCH email?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 02:44:05 am »
650K emails discovered on the shared Laptop, odds are good that the 'original' 33k deleted emails are in that batch.

@corbe
It was stored in the cloud and goes back for many years.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 02:58:49 am »
@Frank Cannon  You need to tone it down a bit.  ^-^
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:33:21 pm by Machiavelli »

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 03:02:10 am »
Funny thing:  if these FBI agents were dishing on Trump instead of Clinton, the bleep here would be planning a bloody insurrection. 

There's a word for people like that: hypocrites. 

HonestJohn

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 03:06:44 am »
Yes.  I guess we are seeing that rogue FBI agents are leaking like sieves in order to influence a presidential election.  They should all be fired after the election.

Fired?

Move like arrested for treason.

Online DB

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 03:09:31 am »

If they influence the election by exposing corruption of high office, more power to them. There's a reason whistleblowers are protected by law.

If you are going strike at the king you better be sure you succeed.

If they fail then they'll undoubtedly pay the price.

Online DB

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 03:11:39 am »
Fired?

Move like arrested for treason.

I strongly disagree with that. If your government is corrupt at the highest levels, then exposing that is a duty.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 03:13:42 am »
If they influence the election by exposing corruption of high office, more power to them. There's a reason whistleblowers are protected by law.

If you are going strike at the king you better be sure you succeed.

If they fail then they'll undoubtedly pay the price.

They are not going to succeed.  And they shouldn't, since corruption is criminal, and there has been no criminal charge.  These grunts have no business acting as judge and jury on their own.

Online DB

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 03:21:23 am »
They are not going to succeed.  And they shouldn't, since corruption is criminal, and there has been no criminal charge.  These grunts have no business acting as judge and jury on their own.

They know what the law is. They know when there's flagrant violation of it. They also know when those in power cover it up. In those cases it takes a whistleblower to break it open. To get justice and stop the corruption.

Online DB

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 03:27:02 am »
And they shouldn't, since corruption is criminal, and there has been no criminal charge.

That is circular logic. Yes it's criminal. The FBI's mission is to find and investigate criminals. When the DOJ is corrupt and you've found hard evidence of corruption in the DOJ and those who DOJ is protecting then if you stand on principle, you expose it and let the chips fall where they may. And it probably comes at a high personal cost. If they are truthful and correct, I commend them. It is how the cycle is broken.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 03:31:39 am »
I find it interesting that ANYONE on this site would defend the cesspool the DOJ has become under this administration!  It's astounding to me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 03:46:18 am »
I find it interesting that ANYONE on this site would defend the cesspool the DOJ has become under this administration!  It's astounding to me!

It is very interesting.....and very instructive.

Online DB

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2016, 04:17:25 am »

A couple of things. Huma was probably CC'd on much of the state department Email being in the position she was. So lots of those messages were likely not addressed directly to her but keeping her in the loop of what was going on (that's a gold mine for the FBI).

Second, I have essentially all my Email directly accessible from 1996 on when I first got an Email account... That amounts to about 38 GB of data...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2016, 05:01:53 am »

We have already watched this episode a dozen times back when it was The President Bubba Clinton show.  The Clintons stonewall, and everyone is certain the just discovered 700 pages of documents holds the key to the whitewater conspiracy.  That stuff must be very incriminating because they won't show it. Finally when details are released there nothing there.

Then the rats all start screaming "15 million dollars was wasted on a wild goose chase," and voters start to believe that those kooky right wingers are just after the Clintons, and are wasting tax dollars so they can prove that Bill and now Hitlery are innocent.

President Bill Clinton would points to the stuff that couldn't be proved and then refused to let be seen until GOP demanded and commanded it...until everyone was sure that whatever he was refusing to turn over must be extremely illegal.

Some rat is going to have a big dollar estimate of the cost of investigating Hitlery on the day she is sworn in.

Obama pulled the same trick on Grampa Trump.  He always intended to release his Birth Certificate and on the day Trump is to attend the White House Correspondence Dinner it just happened get released the night before.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

I doubt the hard drives have anything that could hurt Hitlery.

Online DB

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 05:46:10 am »
I doubt the hard drives have anything that could hurt Hitlery.

You are absolutely correct that we've been down this road before. My expectations are low based on that previous experience. But the bottom line is we'll just have to wait and see what happens. You tempt fate enough times and you will eventually lose. Here's hoping this is her one too many.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2016, 08:16:24 am »

@Bigun  @sinkspur

I am speechless that anyone could argue that exposing corruption at the highest levels of government is a bad thing and that whistle blowers should the arrested and prosecuted. With people like these as citizens it is no wonder why we are turning into a banana republic.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 11:14:51 am »
@Bigun  @sinkspur

I am speechless that anyone could argue that exposing corruption at the highest levels of government is a bad thing and that whistle blowers should the arrested and prosecuted. With people like these as citizens it is no wonder why we are turning into a banana republic.

It shows an extreme amount of arrogance, IMO.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

HonestJohn

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2016, 11:28:11 am »
I strongly disagree with that. If your government is corrupt at the highest levels, then exposing that is a duty.

You first have to make that claim and substantiate it with proof.

Without that, the rest is moot.  Those FBI agents are not doing so, but operating as if it were an irrefutable law of nature.

Offline ShadowAce

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2016, 11:45:14 am »
Do you even read what you write?  There has been no criminal charge yet because there has been no exposure yet.  It's the exposing that these agents are working for.  Once they expose the corruption, then the charges get files, then the case goes to court--where the judge and jury decide.  These agents are not deciding anything.

Oceander

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 11:47:56 am »
@Bigun  @sinkspur

Banana republics become banana republics because the government meddles in elections (amongst other things), not because citizens expect public officials to provide us with more than innuendo and speculation dressed up as evidence. 

If these people really were telling the American public the truth, why are they being so coy about it?  So selective in what they make public and what they do not?  If these 650,000 emails disclose how corrupt Clinton is, why not dump everything?  Every last email, every interview note, every bit of data collected?

When government officials selectively leak partial information and follow that with inuendo and speculation this close to a national election, they're not being patriots, they're acting like a banana republic and are intentionally interfering in that election.  Clearly that's fine with bleep when it suits their political agenda - they'd be calling for armed insurrection if the FBI ever disclosed innuendo and speculation about Trump's sex with underage girls - but that simply reinforces the fact that they aren't opposed to a banana republic, they want to be the ones who create the banana republic. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2016, 11:49:01 am »
You first have to make that claim and substantiate it with proof.

Without that, the rest is moot.  Those FBI agents are not doing so, but operating as if it were an irrefutable law of nature.

Hillary has committed multiple felonies, this is a documented fact. Comey admitted it. Up till now she has just been to big to prosecute. Say good-bye to the rule of law if Hillary becomes POTUS.