Author Topic: Chatter grows that Ryan could step down  (Read 2840 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Chatter grows that Ryan could step down
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 05:29:36 pm »
Part of my soul lives in Smith County.  I only wish the rest of me could vote for Judge Gohmert.  He's a good man.

I don't live in Smith County but close enough to gotten to know Representative Gomert and I agree with you entirely! He IS a good man and we need many more just like him!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 02:06:26 am »
Gohmert is a dork.  And he is not a part of the mainstream GOP House. He wouldn't get 20 votes.

You obviously do not know what a dork is.  Can you please relay why you believe my representative, an outstanding Constitutional conservative, is classified as that by you?

If we had a hundred guys like this in office in Congress, we would return this country to what it should be.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 02:25:58 am »
You obviously do not know what a dork is.  Can you please relay why you believe my representative, an outstanding Constitutional conservative, is classified as that by you?

If we had a hundred guys like this in office in Congress, we would return this country to what it should be.

He like Sen. Cruz has not only stood up against the Democrats, They have both stood against the 'so called' Republicans.

Rep. Gohmert is a Fiscal HAWK, we need another 200 (at least) like him in the House.

I thought he was Hispanic, His Dad was German.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2016, 02:36:31 am »
   He like Sen. Cruz has not only stood up against the Democrats, They have both stood against the 'so called' Republicans.

Rep. Gohmert is a Fiscal HAWK, we need another 200 (at least) like him in the House.

I thought he was Hispanic, His Dad was German.

I do not know his ethnicity, but it does not matter to me.  His character and solid, God-fearing nature is what is important.  I prefer 200, but will settle for less to get us what this country needs.

Am glad to cast my ballot this week for him to return to the House.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:01:37 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Lisbon1939

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2016, 10:44:17 am »
It won't be much fun being Speaker with a razor-thin majority.