Author Topic: Ted Cruz in Iowa: ‘I’m Here Campaigning for Donald Trump, for Mike Pence’  (Read 522 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Michelle Moons3 Nov 2016Des Moines, IA16

DES MOINES, Iowa — Senator Ted Cruz campaigned for the Trump-Pence ticket at an Iowa farm rally on Thursday alongside Republican vice presidential nominee Gov. Mike Pence, Sen. Chuck Grassley, and Rep. Steve King. Pence and Cruz held a small press conference before boarding the campaign plane for a rally in Portage, Michigan.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/03/ted-cruz-in-iowa-im-here-campaigning-for-donald-trump-for-mike-pence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

by Michelle Moons3 Nov 2016Des Moines, IA16

DES MOINES, Iowa — Senator Ted Cruz campaigned for the Trump-Pence ticket at an Iowa farm rally on Thursday alongside Republican vice presidential nominee Gov. Mike Pence, Sen. Chuck Grassley, and Rep. Steve King. Pence and Cruz held a small press conference before boarding the campaign plane for a rally in Portage, Michigan.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/03/ted-cruz-in-iowa-im-here-campaigning-for-donald-trump-for-mike-pence/

Its painful, I know but Clinton cannot be allowed to win next week.

If she wins, in view of the various and assorted felonies she clearly is guilty of brought to light in the past several weeks, she will consider it total absolution and  then all bets will be off.

Offline Fantom

Its painful, I know but Clinton cannot be allowed to win next week.

If she wins, in view of the various and assorted felonies she clearly is guilty of brought to light in the past several weeks, she will consider it total absolution and  then all bets will be off.

I hear that! 

You should see how TOS views this...LOL  Trumpansies hate that Honorable Ted did not say..""Trump". ..LOL    :patriot:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I hear that! 

You should see how TOS views this...LOL  Trumpansies hate that Honorable Ted did not say..""Trump". ..LOL    :patriot:

I logged in over there just so I could call the pathetic lot of  them low life, hate filled cretins. Probably my last post. Hahaha!!!
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...