Author Topic: Eric Trump: David Duke 'deserves a bullet'  (Read 4391 times)

Offline sinkspur

Eric Trump: David Duke 'deserves a bullet'
« on: November 03, 2016, 09:12:55 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/03/politics/eric-trump-on-david-duke/index.html

Eric Trump: David Duke 'deserves a bullet'

By Chris Massie and Andrew Kaczynski, CNN

Updated 4:30 PM ET, Thu November 3, 2016

(CNN)Eric Trump said on Thursday that former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke deserves "a bullet."

"Ross, it's disgusting and by the way, if I said exactly what you said, I'd get killed for it but I think I'll say it anyway," the Republican nominee's son said after host Ross Kaminsky of 630 KHOW Denver radio suggested Duke deserves a bullet to the head. "The guy does deserve a bullet. I mean, these aren't good people. These are horrible people. In fact, I commend my father. My father's the first Republican who's gone out and said, 'Listen, what's happened to the African-American community is horrible and I'm going to take care of it.'"

Reached for comment, Duke told CNN, "That's a good one, I'm in the middle of project right now." Duke requested CNN call him back in an hour, saying, "I have to think about it."

A comment request to Eric Trump and the Trump campaign was not immediately returned.

Duke, who is running for US Senate in Louisiana, has, like many other white nationalists, been a vocal supporter of Donald Trump during the 2016 election. Duke, a heavy underdog in that race, reaffirmed his support for Trump during a debate with his opponents on Wednesday night.

Donald Trump caused a controversy during the Republican primary by initially saying that he did not know anything about David Duke when asked about Duke's support for his candidacy, but has since disavowed the former KKK grand wizard.

In Thursday's interview, Eric Trump said that attempts to tie his father to Duke were meant to distract from the power of Trump's movement.

"A guy like David Duke is disgusting," he said. "But this is the MO of the DNC and in fact, we go back to the Podesta emails from May/June, there's an email where he's saying listen, 'We think Trump has an amazing movement going and we want to make him, the only way we think we can best stop is to make him look like a bigot, racist, xenophobic, this and that.'"
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Eric Trump: David Duke 'deserves a bullet'
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 09:13:38 pm »
Teen wolf as goombah. 

Gettin' a little cocky.  We see how the Trump's really feel about people they don't like.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 09:24:52 pm »
His Daddy couldn't condemn Duke to save his life earlier this election cycle.

Eric Trump isn't following his Daddy's views.

I wonder if his Daddy's bootlickers will call for him to be "hunted down with dogs".

Or are "some animals are more equal than others"?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:25:11 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 09:25:40 pm »
Note to anyone with political aspirations out there: If you start a sentence with I shouldn't say this, stop right there and shut your mouth. 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

HonestJohn

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 09:37:57 pm »
Donald's weakness on this is hideous.  But mob-son's comment is not right either.  Excuse me?  You do not assassin people no matter how hideous their views. You fight them in accordance with our laws.  Hello?  Liberty under law means even disgusting views get to be spoken.  You fight them with words, not bullets.

I wonder if one of his avid supporters will take him up on his call to "rid me of this troublesome" politician?

@HAPPY2BME @aligncare @Right_in_Virginia

The son of your lord hath spoken...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 09:47:43 pm »
Wonder what brought this on?

HonestJohn

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 09:49:09 pm »
Wonder what brought this on?

Dead men tell no tales.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 09:51:18 pm »
Donald's weakness on this is hideous.  But mob-son's comment is not right either.  Excuse me?  You do not assassin people no matter how hideous their views. You fight them in accordance with our laws.  Hello?  Liberty under law means even disgusting views get to be spoken.  You fight them with words, not bullets.

Agreed.

With men like Duke you reject them and their views clearly and decisively while letting them continue to speak so others can see how wrong and disgusting they are.

You don't call to martyr them.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 10:11:31 pm »
I wonder if one of his avid supporters will take him up on his call to "rid me of this troublesome" politician?

@HAPPY2BME @aligncare @Right_in_Virginia

The son of your lord hath spoken...

@HonestJohn
This is what you get when you hire a non-politician to be a politician.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 10:17:53 pm »
Dead men tell no tales.
The Dems are making a big push to place Trump with the Klan. Both Her Heinous and King Barack made big statements today aligning Trump with the Klan. I suppose all of Trump's kids and big shots backing him will get questions about the Klan endorsement.

geronl

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 10:30:59 pm »
They finally find something that is over the line an deplorable. lol.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 10:44:40 pm »
I wonder who else in the Trump Reich is going to say 'deserves a bullet'??

And people wonder why it is I think Trump is more dangerous than Hillary.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 10:48:14 pm »
I wonder who else in the Trump Reich is going to say 'deserves a bullet'??

And people wonder why it is I think Trump is more dangerous than Hillary.

They didn't mind his support up to now, but it started to look bad. And if you make Trump look bad, you deserve a bullet. lol. They excuse sexual assault for Trump while making threats to others, it is sad and insane.

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 10:50:43 pm »
   I was there in 91, so I can't get involved in these' David Duke' things, I'm Bias, Honest, and probably thought of as a Racist, but in my defense, I watch the NBA.

How the GOP defeated David Duke in 1991

Back in 1991, Duke finished second to Democrat Edwin Edwards in the state’s multiparty primary. In the ensuing run-off between Duke and Edwards, GOP incumbent Buddy Roemer—the third-place finisher in the primary—endorsed Edwards, not Duke.

More importantly, so did three-quarters of Roemer’s supporters, who were heavily Republican. Many of them detested Edwards, who had faced multiple allegations of corruption and would eventually serve eight years in jail for bribery and extortion. Indeed, six of ten people who voted for Roemer thought that Edwards was a “crook.”

But the vast majority of them voted for Edwards anyway, swayed by the campaign’s most famous bumper sticker: “Vote for the Crook. It’s Important.” Designed by a Roemer supporter who feared a Duke victory, the sticker became so popular that Edwards affixed one to his own car.

https://chrisblattman.com/2016/03/13/13797/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:56:41 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 10:55:31 pm »
Duke ran for governor of Louisiana during GHWBush presidency.  Being the class act that he is..........the President asked people to vote for the democrat rather than Duke.

He didn't suggest a bullet...........as this dangerous spawn of the devil mentioned today

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 11:00:04 pm »
   The  whole GOP Establishment came after US, just as they did in Texas to Ted Cruz in 2012 and Childress in MS in 2014.

Evil Ba$bleep.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 11:01:10 pm »
   I was there in 91, so I can't get involved in these' David Duke' things, I'm Bias, Honest, and probably thought of as a Racist, but in my defense, I watch the NBA.

Duke was a Democrat, he only switched because there were too many D's running that year. It's no surprise the other Republicans would endorse someone else.

Now if only some people would see what Trump is doing...

Silver Pines

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 11:01:50 pm »
Well, heaven knows Eric Trump wouldn't be the one to fire the gun.  He couldn't pull his hand out of the hair gel bottle long enough to do it.

HonestJohn

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 11:06:55 pm »
Duke was a Democrat, he only switched because there were too many D's running that year. It's no surprise the other Republicans would endorse someone else.

Then, just like now, proves that any Democrat white supremacist (or their lover) can easily win a Republican primary.  Republican primary voters can't seem to get enough of that old-tyme hate.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 11:07:10 pm »
   The  whole GOP Establishment came after US, just as they did in Texas to Ted Cruz in 2012 and Childress in MS in 2014.

Evil Ba$bleep.

Sounds just as bad as being watched by several 'unmarked' cars with very dark windows while simply waving an American flag protesting illegal immigration.   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 11:08:46 pm »

25 years ago I was campaigning for the 'lesser of two evils, BUT, I gave that political philosophy/expediency UP in 2010.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 11:15:04 pm »
They didn't mind his support up to now, but it started to look bad. And if you make Trump look bad, you deserve a bullet. lol. They excuse sexual assault for Trump while making threats to others, it is sad and insane.
under the bus888  It's a time honored GOPe tradition. Only now, instead of conservatives (conspicuously absent), little Donny is doing daddy's dirty work on the alt-right, and flexing his wings as judge/jury/? at the same time. Maybe Duke wouldn't make a 'deal'...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 11:30:13 pm »
under the bus888  It's a time honored GOPe tradition. Only now, instead of conservatives (conspicuously absent), little Donny is doing daddy's dirty work on the alt-right, and flexing his wings as judge/jury/? at the same time. Maybe Duke wouldn't make a 'deal'...

Operation Hummingbird commences and Ernst Röhm never saw it coming.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 11:31:42 pm »
Operation Hummingbird commences and Ernst Röhm never saw it coming.
Yep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 11:46:25 pm »
Note to anyone with political aspirations out there: If you start a sentence with I shouldn't say this, stop right there and shut your mouth.

Amen!!!
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.