Author Topic: Huma Abedin Never Had Security Clearance & Secretary Clinton Allowed Her Un-authorized Access  (Read 1661 times)

HAPPY2BME

November 1, 2016 Dr. Larry Kawa

* In documents disclosed to Citizen Researcher Dr. Larry Kawa by the US State Department, Huma Abedin signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement (SF-312) for classified information under penalty of perjury.
* In the agreement Abedin is advised against “negligent handling of classified information” could cause “irreparable injury” to the United States.
* In addition Abedin agrees that “unauthorized disclosure of classified information by me” could result in the violation of several intelligence and security laws, including the espionage act.
* Disclosure of classified information to Anthony Weiner through “negligent handling of classified information” would be a violation of this agreement, and a felony.  Aiding and Abetting Huma Abedin to commit this crime or cover it up would also be a felony.
* The Non-Disclosure & the Separation Agreement also reveal significant deficiencies at the State Department as several sections were never counter signed by the State Department.
* The Separation Statement (OF-109) affirmatively states that she has returned all classified material to the State Department and does not have access to any classified information.
* The Anthony Weiner email scandal revealed that Huma Abedin still had access to classified information on her Yahoo! account, which was accessed from Weiner’s laptop. 
* In other document releases, it was revealed that Hillary Rodham Clinton typically sent classified emails to Huma Abedin’s unsecure Yahoo! account  to be printed.  This would be a felony on the part of Hillary Rodham Clinton for illegally transferring classified documents through an insecure system, ultimately exposing them to individuals who did not have security clearance and potentially exposing them to hostile actors. 
* On Sept. 22 2016, according to CNN and other sources, more than 500 million Yahoo! accounts were hacked.  Hackers likely gained access to Huma Abedin’s Yahoo account.   

* This raises the question that in addition to classified information existing electronically within Clinton servers, Huma Abedin has printed files of classified information that have yet to be accounted for.  Such as revelation would require that a search warrant be issued for her home and business to search for classified material.

http://hillaryforpresident.com/huma-abedin/

HAPPY2BME

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 04:54:29 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline Night Hides Not

Here's what it's going to look like after the Clintons throw their staffers under the bus:

Seriously, I cannot believe that Huma was never issued a security clearance. If that's true, then a lot more people at the State Department than Hillary warrant punitive disciplinary action.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 05:59:56 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online corbe

Clinton Foundation buys a bigger bus.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
The title of this does not make any sense.  If Huma did not have a security clearance, why would she sign a SF-312 and OF-09? 
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

HAPPY2BME

FBI probe of Clinton Foundation likely to yield indictments: report

“There is an avalanche of new information coming every day,” Mr. Baier said his sources had told him.

The sources also told Fox News that Mrs. Clinton’s private email server, which she used to handle classified information as secretary of state, had been breached by at least five hackers attached to foreign intelligence services.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-foundation-fbi-probe-likely-yield-indictme/

Oceander

The title of this does not make any sense.  If Huma did not have a security clearance, why would she sign a SF-312 and OF-09? 

I'm thinking the same thing.  Only thing I can think of is that since the OP is a known troll, she probably made it up. 

HAPPY2BME

Offline Night Hides Not

I'm thinking the same thing.  Only thing I can think of is that since the OP is a known troll, she probably made it up.

The only link I saw posted by the OP is for HRC's website, but he's quoting a "Citizen Researcher". I'm no expert on posting protocol, but I think he/she is violating the rules of TBR. I'm pinging @mystery-ak to play it safe.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online corbe

Some NY Perverts are more Perverted than others, but it doesn't stop trump from donating to them....NY Values and all

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
The only link I saw posted by the OP is for HRC's website, but he's quoting a "Citizen Researcher". I'm no expert on posting protocol, but I think he/she is violating the rules of TBR. I'm pinging @mystery-ak to play it safe.

An anti-Obama dentist just bought up the best new Democrat domain names
http://qz.com/212815/an-anti-obama-dentist-just-bought-up-the-best-new-democrat-domain-names/

Larry Kawa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Kawa

"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman