Author Topic: Real Clear Politics Moves North Carolina, Nevada, Arizona and Florida From Clinton To Trump!  (Read 1001 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: REALCLEARPOLITICS

URL: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Clinton/Kaine at 273

Trump/Pence at 265

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE MAP

Offline SirLinksALot

NOTE: RCP is an average of  various polls.

More NOTES: These polls were taken BEFORE the news that the FBI has ADDED RESOURCES to its investigation of Hillary's email scandals as well as the Clinton Foundation.

More NOTES: The recent report that at least 5 foreign entities have successfully hacked into Hillary's email server has not yet been factored in.

HAPPY2BME

thanks for posting this.

not a single word of Donald Trump raping a 12-yr old ..

HonestJohn

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:01:58 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline corbe

If these Trumpsters can't get their Guy across the Finish Line with the whole weight of the FBI behind them, that will certainly prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Trump WAS a stalking Horse.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Still not enough to win ....

HAPPY2BME

If these Trumpsters can't get their Guy across the Finish Line with the whole weight of the FBI behind them, that will certainly prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Trump WAS a stalking Horse.

==================================

yeah, and don't forget donald trump raped a 12-yr old too.

Offline corbe

==================================

yeah, and don't forget donald trump raped a 12-yr old too.

I know you were being sarcastic @HAPPY2BME in the way that only 'you' can do.

I attack Trump mainly on my philosophical policy differences with him - Mainly Conservative/Liberal.

In this Country you are still Innocent until proven Guilty and that Gloria Allred broad involved almost makes me want to give your Guy the benefit of the doubt.

Though in my heart of hearts, I know he's capable of this crap, I've heard it in his own egotistic words.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sinkspur

NOTE: RCP is an average of  various polls.

More NOTES: These polls were taken BEFORE the news that the FBI has ADDED RESOURCES to its investigation of Hillary's email scandals as well as the Clinton Foundation.

More NOTES: The recent report that at least 5 foreign entities have successfully hacked into Hillary's email server has not yet been factored in.

Not all of them were taken before last Friday.

And they DON'T factor in the nearly 25 million votes already cast, which may make Trump's late surge too little too late.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

These are all states that Donny should have had in the bag already. It also shows he is still down.

Wake me up when this dope actually gets ahead in the polls.

geronl

In this Country you are still Innocent until proven Guilty

Unless you are Hillary