Author Topic: Exclusive: Trump beats Clinton In Israeli Absentee Voter Exist Poll- Jerusalem Post  (Read 1252 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Exclrael were to choose the next president of the United States, Republican nominee Donald Trump would win the election, according to the results of an exit poll taken among absentee voters in Israel obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post.
usive: Trump beats Clinton In Israeli Absentee Voter Exist Poll

The total number of votes coming from Israel, 30,000, is significantly lower than voter turnout in Israel in 2012, which some say is because of the candidates running.

If Israel were to choose the next president of the United States, Republican nominee Donald Trump would win the election, according to the results of an exit poll taken among absentee voters in Israel obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post.

Trump received 49% of the Israeli-American vote, while Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton got 44%, according to the poll conducted by get-out-the-vote organization iVoteIsrael and KEEVOON Global Research.

Read More At: http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Exclusive-Trump-beats-Clinton-in-Israeli-absentee-voter-exit-poll-471561

HAPPY2BME

Exclusive: Trump beats Clinton in Israeli absentee-voter exit poll
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 02:57:12 pm »

If American citizens in Israel were to choose the next president of the United States, Republican nominee Donald Trump would win the election, according to the results of an exit poll taken among absentee voters in Israel obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post.

Trump received 49% of the Israeli-American vote, while Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton got 44%, according to the poll conducted by get-out-the-vote organization iVoteIsrael and KEEVOON Global Research.

http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Exclusive-Trump-beats-Clinton-in-Israeli-absentee-voter-exit-poll-471561

HAPPY2BME

Re: Exclusive: Trump beats Clinton in Israeli absentee-voter exit poll
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 02:57:28 pm »
As The Jerusalem Post exclusively reported on Wednesday, Trump received 49% of the Israeli-American vote, while Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton got 44%, according to the poll conducted by get-out-the-vote organization iVoteIsrael and KEEVOON Global Research.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Absentee-voter-exit-poll-Trump-wins-Israel-by-65-points-less-than-Romney-did-471569

HAPPY2BME

Re: Exclusive: Trump beats Clinton in Israeli absentee-voter exit poll
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 02:57:48 pm »

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
Kind of a weak showing.  Normally the Republican gets 88%+.

Blowhard nationalists/populists (of any kind) are not popular candidates for Jewish people.  We've been the target of more than a few.

That said, I did, indeed, reluctantly cast my vote for Cheeto, solely as an anti-Hillary vote.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline aligncare

It's difficult to get the truth out when your name is Donald J Trump. Donald Trump has been targeted for destruction by the mainstream media in America and the international media on top of that.

The fact that he got as much support as he did in Israel is a testament to his campaign's strength.

HAPPY2BME

It's difficult to get the truth out when your name is Donald J Trump. Donald Trump has been targeted for destruction by the mainstream media in America and the international media on top of that.

The fact that he got as much support as he did in Israel is a testament to his campaign's strength.

============================

Hollywood influence is much stronger in the US than it is in Israel, and this proves it.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish

No, it's pretty much a testament to how foul Clinton is.  Everyone but kool-aide-drinking Trumpsters know him to be a rather pathetic fraud, but people vote for him anyway as the lesser of the two evils.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline aligncare

That's from your perspective. I happen to think differently. Donald Trump will make an excellent president, in my opinion.

HAPPY2BME

No, it's pretty much a testament to how foul Clinton is.  Everyone but kool-aide-drinking Trumpsters know him to be a rather pathetic fraud, but people vote for him anyway as the lesser of the two evils.

=========================

Well, at least you are smarter than 2/3 of American Jews ..

Poll: Jewish voters support Clinton over Trump by 3-1 ratio
http://religionnews.com/2016/09/14/poll-jewish-voters-support-clinton-over-trump-by-3-1-ratio/

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
=========================

Well, at least you are smarter than 2/3 of American Jews ..

Poll: Jewish voters support Clinton over Trump by 3-1 ratio
http://religionnews.com/2016/09/14/poll-jewish-voters-support-clinton-over-trump-by-3-1-ratio/

Perhaps it's because I am Israeli (who happens to hold, by accident of my parents' citizenship) citizenship in the USA, as well.  I am stateside to train US pilots.

geronl

That said, I did, indeed, reluctantly cast my vote for Cheeto, solely as an anti-Hillary vote.

I am voting against Hillary AND Trump.

geronl

evil is evil, it's that simple. Trump has been a Clintonite for 20 years or more, it takes a level of stupidity that defies belief that Trump just became anti-Hillary a week or two before he started running.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
evil is evil, it's that simple. Trump has been a Clintonite for 20 years or more, it takes a level of stupidity that defies belief that Trump just became anti-Hillary a week or two before he started running.

I fully understand and appreciate your position.  I vacillate towards it, in fact.  Hillary is a known evil.  Trump is inconsistently evil con man and might stumble drunkenly into something good.

Probably no difference, I concur.  But we might get lucky.  With Hillary, we know we're screwed.

I'll take the long shot over the no shot.

Offline aligncare

I don't understand how savvy folks, political observers like yourselves, deny – or is it that you simply overlook? – that in politics false narratives are manufactured. Often being the handy work of party operatives, and in the case of Democrats, with the aid and assistance of a complicit media and confederates in the news industry.

Donald Trump never has been, nor is he now, a con man.

You don't achieve the levels of success that this man has by being a phony, especially one whose been in the public eye over 40 years. It just doesn't work that way.

Anyway, Trump is a quick study and for a political novice, is giving substantiative, measured policy speeches now. Try ditching that false narrative and listen to one sometime.