Author Topic: White House Watch: Trump Takes The Lead (Rasmussen)  (Read 712 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
White House Watch: Trump Takes The Lead (Rasmussen)
« on: November 03, 2016, 01:11:31 pm »
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_nov3

White House Watch
White House Watch: Trump Takes The Lead

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Republican Donald Trump has a three-point lead in Rasmussen Reports’ White House Watch survey. Among voters who are certain how they will vote, Trump now has over 50% support.

The latest national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Trump leading Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton 45% to 42%. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson has four percent (4%) support, and Green Party hopeful Jill Stein picks up just one percent (1%). Two percent (2%) like another candidate, and four percent (4%) are still undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Clinton and Trump have been tied for the previous two days.  This is the first time Trump’s been ahead in the White House Watch in nearly two weeks, but it remains to be seen whether this is the start of a trend or a one-day hiccup.

Eighty-eight percent (88%) of voters say they are now certain how they will vote. Among these voters, Trump has a 10-point lead over Clinton – 53% to 43%. Johnson gets two percent (2%) and Stein one percent (1%). This is the first time any candidate has crossed the 50% mark. Among those who still could change their minds, it’s Clinton 36%, Trump 36%, Johnson 22% and Stein six percent (6%).

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters.

(more at source URL above)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: White House Watch: Trump Takes The Lead (Rasmussen)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 12:04:16 am »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 12:05:34 am »
Rasmussen.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 12:17:36 am »

Too soon for "Impeachment" talks?  :smokin:

President Pence....... :pondering:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

HonestJohn

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 08:06:29 pm »
Rasmussen has had Trump in the lead by this amount for most of the general election cycle.

Unfortunately, Trumpists don't expect people to be smart enough to notice that.

(For they probably didn't when they posted it.)

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 01:33:14 am »
These polls are all over the place.

I guess next week will answer all.

I plan on watching the returns if only out of morbid curiosity
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 01:40:54 am »
These polls are all over the place.

I guess next week will answer all.

I plan on watching the returns if only out of morbid curiosity

We may not have a clear winner next Tuesday; I'm willing to bet on it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 01:43:53 am »
We may not have a clear winner next Tuesday; I'm willing to bet on it.

I think we will. We will know who won that night or at least by the following morning
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy