Author Topic: Never Say #NeverTrump: GOP Support For Donald Is Strong And Growing  (Read 15129 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Never Say #NeverTrump: GOP Support For Donald Is Strong And Growing
« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2016, 10:45:37 pm »

You're mentally ill, Norm. You do know that right?

That an official diagnosis? Because I think it sounds pretty ill informed.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2016, 10:46:59 pm »
That an official diagnosis? Because I think it sounds pretty ill informed.

Yes and no, respectively.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2016, 10:48:39 pm »

Yes and no, respectively.

Can I see your license please?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2016, 11:09:35 pm »

:shrug:  So Norm from GOPBriefingroom thinks I"m a liberal. Big bleep deal.

I have voted conservative every election since my first vote...but, apparently that was just my cover... Because when I said I was voting for Donald Trump, my true LIBERAL self was revealed for the Norm's and IVAR's of the internet to discern! Who knew?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2016, 11:16:53 pm »
I have voted conservative every election since my first vote...but, apparently that was just my cover... Because when I said I was voting for Donald Trump, my true LIBERAL self was revealed for the Norm's and IVAR's of the internet to discern! Who knew?

You claim you voted for conservatives. Since your integrity here or lack of it is on full display, you'll just have to accept that your claims are not worth much.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2016, 11:18:13 pm »

It wasn't your voting for Trump that gave away your unabashed Leftward Party-Hack tilt…

.. it has been your incessant Apologetics and pandering amidst insults to promote a lifelong NYC Liberal Democrat running as your nominee as a Conservative, while attempting to shame and ridicule principled Conservatives who have steadfastly refused to support or vote for your prince.

Your fruits speak to what you are.

LOUDLY.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2016, 11:27:45 pm »
It wasn't your voting for Trump that gave away your unabashed Leftward Party-Hack tilt…

.. it has been your incessant Apologetics and pandering amidst insults to promote a lifelong NYC Liberal Democrat running as your nominee as a Conservative, while attempting to shame and ridicule principled Conservatives who have steadfastly refused to support or vote for your prince.

LOUDLY.

Nailed it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2016, 11:31:39 pm »

Your fruits speak to what you are.  LOUDLY. 

Hold that thought.   888blackhat

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2016, 11:37:51 pm »

LOUDLY.

@INVAR 

Spot on. 

Online corbe

« Reply #209 on: November 07, 2016, 12:28:27 am »
   I can forgive my Mother and Brother for voting Trump, because Hillary, ya know, but my sister is so far up trumps a$$, she will take some time.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #210 on: November 07, 2016, 12:59:43 am »
   I can forgive my Mother and Brother for voting Trump, because Hillary, ya know, but my sister is so far up trumps a$$, she will take some time.

Hopefully there will be a miraculous Trumpism curing across the country in 2 days!!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2016, 01:00:07 am »
They obviously view women as sex toys.

Under certain circumstances, of course.  That's part of the fun.  And vice-versa.

Of course, we always pray devoutly beforehand....

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2016, 01:07:47 am »
Hopefully there will be a miraculous Trumpism curing across the country in 2 days!!

Lets say there was. Would you trust them? I think the vast majority of spontaneous cures will, not so oddly,  be in direct proportion to their desire to avoid responsibility for the future they created with their idiocy. That they will incrementalize their personal responsibility away just in time for them to be chest thumping, Bible believing Christians right about the time next election begins.

At which time they will push for a lesser evil, no matter what.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #213 on: November 07, 2016, 01:09:57 am »
Under certain circumstances, of course.  That's part of the fun.  And vice-versa.

Of course, we always pray devoutly beforehand....
I think you misspelled "prey"...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #214 on: November 07, 2016, 03:12:57 am »

Maybe if Trump wins, he will pass a law that Americans must present their wives to him under his right of prima nocta. Then all the men who supported him and made joking excuses for his sexual assaults can wear their badges of Trump support with pride.

A nice forehead tattoo saying "Cuck".

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #215 on: November 07, 2016, 02:22:04 pm »

No, i meant "pray", as in seeking divine guidance or absolution before being fruitful and attempting to multiply.

Never viewing members of the opposite sex as anything other than sex objects is wrong.  Viewing members of the opposite sex as sex objects on occasion is perfectly human.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:22:35 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #216 on: November 07, 2016, 03:59:26 pm »
No, i meant "pray", as in seeking divine guidance or absolution before being fruitful and attempting to multiply.

Never viewing members of the opposite sex as anything other than sex objects is wrong.  Viewing members of the opposite sex as sex objects on occasion is perfectly human.
On occasion propagates the species. Continuously, and as objects, is a denial of basic humanity.  Eve was made as a helpmate, not a sex toy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis