Author Topic: Hillary Clinton’s niece is voting for Donald Trump  (Read 473 times)

Offline mrclose

Hillary Clinton’s niece is voting for Donald Trump
« on: November 03, 2016, 05:02:14 am »

Hillary Clinton’s niece is turning her back on her “selfish” aunt — to endorse Donald Trump for president.

“I support Donald Trump 100 percent,” Macy Smit, the daughter of Bill Clinton’s half-brother Roger Clinton, declared to RadarOnline.

“I have been a Democrat my entire life, but Trump is what we need right now — somebody who is going to stand up for us. I think at this point Hillary just wants it for the history books — to be the first woman president for selfish reasons,” the Tampa hairstylist continued.

Smit, 25, admitted she’s never met Hillary Clinton, and said that side of the family doesn’t think much of her.

“Something tells me the Clinton side looks at me and my mother as not good enough, but we’re hard-working,” Smit told the gossip site.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-clintons-niece-is-voting-for-donald-trump/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Hillary Clinton’s niece is voting for Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 05:07:00 am »

http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-clintons-niece-is-voting-for-donald-trump/

Not surprising Hillary is a witch.  I guess she has no room in her village for lowly hard working family.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Hillary Clinton’s niece is voting for Donald Trump
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 05:10:56 am »
Roger actually profiles as a typical Trump supporter. His daughter being a Trumpette doesn't surprise me.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 05:11:22 am by Frank Cannon »