Author Topic: Breaking! Trump child rape accuser CANCELS press conference…  (Read 3053 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Breaking! Trump child rape accuser CANCELS press conference…
« on: November 03, 2016, 04:07:53 am »
SOURCE: THE RIGHT SCOOP

URL: http://therightscoop.com/breaking-trump-child-rape-accuser-cancels-press-conference/

Earlier we posted that the woman who was accusing Trump of child rape would be publicly addressing the press today, but it’s been cancelled:

Claudia Rosenbaum
✔ @CJRosenbaum

Waiting for @LisaBloom press conference
5:45 PM - 2 Nov 2016

Claudia Rosenbaum Verified account ‏@CJRosenbaum

Lisa Bloom cancels press conference said Jane Doe against Trump accuser has received threats and is too scared

Claudia Rosenbaum
✔ @CJRosenbaum

@CJRosenbaum Bloom said Doe is "living in fear, she has decided she is too afraid to show her face, she's been here all day."
6:09 PM - 2 Nov 2016

Claudia Rosenbaum
✔ @CJRosenbaum

@CJRosenbaum Bloom said "Unfortunately she is in terrible fear so we are going to have to reschedule."
6:10 PM - 2 Nov 2016

Claudia Rosenbaum
✔ @CJRosenbaum

@CJRosenbaum Bloom said "Jane Doe has received numerous threats today as have all the Trump accusers."
6:11 PM - 2 Nov 2016

Claudia Rosenbaum
✔ @CJRosenbaum

@CJRosenbaum Bloom refused to answer any questions from the pack room of media as she left the conference room
6:12 PM - 2 Nov 2016

If she’s anonymous, how did she get the death threats? Still, I wouldn’t be surprised – the worst of the Trump cultists even send ME death threats, and all I do is call him a “pendejo” on Twitter.

HAPPY2BME

Re: Breaking! Trump child rape accuser CANCELS press conference…
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 04:09:16 am »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 04:10:10 am »
Can you imagine how this will go over with the #NeverTrumper$?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 04:15:00 am »
If she’s anonymous, how did she get the death threats?

I agree. No one knew who she was so how are they contacting her? My guess would be that they looked around and saw no one cared about their dubious claims and backed up the circus before they received the blowback they deserved for peddling such a questionable story right before the election. They had no MSM cover to protect them.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 04:15:49 am »
Can you imagine how this will go over with the #NeverTrumper$?

I think it was a stupid stunt.

geronl

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 04:33:39 am »
SOURCE: THE RIGHT SCOOP
If she’s anonymous, how did she get the death threats? Still, I wouldn’t be surprised – the worst of the Trump cultists even send ME death threats, and all I do is call him a “pendejo” on Twitter.

Trump and his ilk know who their victims are.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 04:43:24 am »
Trump and his ilk know who their victims are.

Certainly wouldn't be the first time Alt Right types doxxed someone in an attempt to silence them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 04:49:55 am »
So if the accuser isn't willing to make her accusation public, maybe we scratch pedophile rapist off the list and go back to hating Trump for the other stuff.  So much winning.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 04:54:15 am »
So if the accuser isn't willing to make her accusation public, maybe we scratch pedophile rapist off the list and go back to hating Trump for the other stuff.  So much winning.

I agree. There is plenty to hate on Donny about. Making stuff up against him just looks like a pile on and dilutes the real stuff.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 05:04:42 am »
Certainly wouldn't be the first time Alt Right types doxxed someone in an attempt to silence them.

Her name has been published already it is Katie something.  I can imagine that she has been threatened and Donald Trump still has to appear in court next month.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 05:09:03 am »
Her name has been published already it is Katie something.  I can imagine that she has been threatened and Donald Trump still has to appear in court next month.

That's a pseudonym for the court docs. If you want to read the story behind all this stuff check this thread I posted.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,232704.msg1121926.html#msg1121926

After you read about the person behind these allegations, you might not be so sold on their validity.

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 05:20:06 am »
Here's my thinking, for anyone who actually cares.

I think it's absolutely possible Trump did this.  The guy is an entitled, spoiled rich boy who combines narcissism with utter amorality. 

People such as Trump, and yes the Clintons believe they operate in a world distinct and set apart from the rest of us.  They can do what they want, and whether we like it or not, we need to learn to because there won't be any consequences.

In their own minds anyway.  And sadly, in practice more often than not that's been the case.

Trump clearly believes women and females are there for his personal pleasure.  His sexual pleasure, or his groping pleasure, or his leering pleasure.  And when you do have someone that amoral who believes he does no wrong and did pal around with Epstein, yeah I'm sorry, this is believable.

However, this case has seemed shaky or not right from the start.  First yeah, the timing of it.  Second when it first came out, if it's the same one, this woman with hardly a dime to her name left a phone number that didn't work and an address to a vacant property.  And her legal filings, from what I recall from Trump's attorney were done in a way that someone with actual legal knowledge and experience seemed to file them rather than an indigent person with no representation.

And yeah, setting up a press conference then saying, "Um, not today, my client has been threatened and is too scared" seems like you've got nothing.

Even though I don't put it past some of his scummier supporters who apparently issued death threats to delegates, Michelle Fields, and probably 2,618 other people to threaten her in some way.  Even if it's, as some guessed at, a generic, "We'll kill this Trump accuser".

Sadly, I imagine we'll not find out the real story or real truth either way.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 05:31:28 am »
That's a pseudonym for the court docs. If you want to read the story behind all this stuff check this thread I posted.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,232704.msg1121926.html#msg1121926

After you read about the person behind these allegations, you might not be so sold on their validity.

Frank that link does not go directly to your post.  Can't find it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 05:31:57 am »
Here's my thinking, for anyone who actually cares.

I think it's absolutely possible Trump did this.  The guy is an entitled, spoiled rich boy who combines narcissism with utter amorality. 

People such as Trump, and yes the Clintons believe they operate in a world distinct and set apart from the rest of us.  They can do what they want, and whether we like it or not, we need to learn to because there won't be any consequences.

In their own minds anyway.  And sadly, in practice more often than not that's been the case.

Trump clearly believes women and females are there for his personal pleasure.  His sexual pleasure, or his groping pleasure, or his leering pleasure.  And when you do have someone that amoral who believes he does no wrong and did pal around with Epstein, yeah I'm sorry, this is believable.

However, this case has seemed shaky or not right from the start.  First yeah, the timing of it.  Second when it first came out, if it's the same one, this woman with hardly a dime to her name left a phone number that didn't work and an address to a vacant property.  And her legal filings, from what I recall from Trump's attorney were done in a way that someone with actual legal knowledge and experience seemed to file them rather than an indigent person with no representation.

And yeah, setting up a press conference then saying, "Um, not today, my client has been threatened and is too scared" seems like you've got nothing.

Even though I don't put it past some of his scummier supporters who apparently issued death threats to delegates, Michelle Fields, and probably 2,618 other people to threaten her in some way.  Even if it's, as some guessed at, a generic, "We'll kill this Trump accuser".

Sadly, I imagine we'll not find out the real story or real truth either way.

True

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 05:33:13 am »
Frank that link does not go directly to your post.  Can't find it.

It's a BS case against Donny....

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/11/02/one-talking-disturbing-trump-lawsuit/

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 06:03:19 am »

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/11/02/one-talking-disturbing-trump-lawsuit/

Oh that's perfect.  About as perfect as the Trump allegations against Ted Cruz and his family.  So Donny ought to really respect the Guardian.  He still has to go to court next month.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 06:35:08 am »
Oh that's perfect.  About as perfect as the Trump allegations against Ted Cruz and his family.  So Donny ought to really respect the Guardian.  He still has to go to court next month.

He's going to court, but not for anything criminal. These dudes are suing him for a measly $75K for "pain and suffering". No matter what you think of Donny, this is court case is a shakedown.

That's why this story never goes anywhere, but the has been beauty queen story did. The MSM knows this thing is even too dirty for them.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 06:36:29 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 01:19:21 pm »
Of course because the case was dismissed as baseless in Ca and is merely being refiled to use as a Clinton campaign dirty trick in late Oct 2016

So Clintonbots pretending to be Conservatives, answer this.

Why is this a civil, not a criminal, case?  Because it has no base in fact.

Dear Never Trumpsters.

You will be held fully accountable for the corruption and lawlessness of a Hillary Clinton Presidency. The terrible decisions, judicial appointment etc will be FULLY your responsibility.

So rather then continue the hypocritical sanctimonious posturing, please stop and think if you personally want to be responsible for electing the most corrupt, lawless President in history simply out of childish petulence that your candidate did not win the GOP nomination?

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 01:25:07 pm »
I suspect she realized most would view this as the fabricated story it likely is and she decided not pressing it was the wiser idea.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 01:29:26 pm »

When even RedState grudgingly infers a lawsuit against Trump is bogus, most likely it is.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 01:29:31 pm »
Gloria Allred is an assassin for the Democratic Party and has pulled things like this before, Herman Cain is an example. Also, we never heard of any of these women 4 weeks ago.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 01:30:57 pm »
Of course because the case was dismissed as baseless in Ca and is merely being refiled to use as a Clinton campaign dirty trick in late Oct 2016

Dear Never Trumpsters.

You will be held fully accountable for the corruption and lawlessness of a Hillary Clinton Presidency. The terrible decisions, judicial appointment etc will be FULLY your responsibility.

So rather then continue the hypocritical sanctimonious posturing, please stop and think if you personally want to be responsible for electing the most corrupt, lawless President in history simply out of childish petulence that your candidate did not win the GOP nomination?
:thumbsup:

The DNC is definitely throwing anything and the kitchen sink they can out right now. You got all that right.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 01:46:28 pm »

"Thank you Republican NeverTrumpers"

...for lending credence to any old baseless claim originating from our campaign! Your support is appreciated!

Clinton-Kaine 2016

–Don't be shy! Step up and hate you some Donny!–

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 01:51:32 pm »
"Thank you Republican NeverTrumpers"

...for lending credence to any old baseless claim originating from our campaign! Your support is appreciated!

Clinton-Kaine 2016

–Don't be shy! Step up and hate you some Donny!–

@aligncare
Donny is a immoral egotistical pig who lacks the judgement to be President.   Whats really sad is that he's better then Hillary.   If people like you hadn't supported him and his lies during the primaries the rest of us wouldn't be stuck with this Hobsons choice.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 01:51:48 pm »

Dear Never Trumpsters.

Nope.  It's all yours bleep.  If you had nominated a real candidate, someone who wasn't cut from the same cloth as Clinton, who had some modicum of principle and intelligence, then the election would already be over and the GOP triumphant.  But you didn't.  You nominated just another petty little criminal who is simply unacceptable to us.  That's your fault, not ours.