Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Reverse Portrait Touchup  (Read 1709 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Hillary Clinton Reverse Portrait Touchup
« on: November 03, 2016, 02:55:23 am »
Everyone complains about how Photoshop is used to make people appear more attractive than they are. Well, you can do other things with Photoshop to, like reveal what a person actually looks like in real life, without makup and good lighting. I decided to show everyone what Hillary Clinton actually would look like. As a note, I did not 'paint' any new texture, wrinkles, or color. All I did was enhance the shadows and highlights as well as contrast so the 'flat' image and what was hidden by the makeup actually stands out. This is the real Hillary..... (scroll down,  didn't want to spoil the surprise before you read this)...

HAPPY2BME

Re: Hillary Clinton Reverse Portrait Touchup
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 02:56:40 am »
you corrected her wandering eye, didn't you?

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 02:57:57 am »
Let's see the Orange Baboon please.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 02:59:27 am »
   Damn!!!!

I'll have to stay up a couple more hours for this Image to leave my Brain or guaranteed nightmares.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 03:02:46 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 03:07:38 am »
To be fair, here is Trump. He is a different case in his result because he uses a LOT of stage makeup, a LOT. I'll try to find a higher resolution image later to do a better job with him, but this is the same basic treatment. Increase shadows and highlights, increase contrast.

Mostly with this image of Trump you see the layers of stage makup and indication of skin damage from tanning.

Offline ABX

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 03:08:39 am »
you corrected her wandering eye, didn't you?

Nope, that image just happened to not have it obvious. Not painting or modifying anything that wasn't there.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 03:10:39 am »
Everyone complains about how Photoshop is used to make people appear more attractive than they are. Well, you can do other things with Photoshop to, like reveal what a person actually looks like in real life, without makup and good lighting. I decided to show everyone what Hillary Clinton actually would look like. As a note, I did not 'paint' any new texture, wrinkles, or color. All I did was enhance the shadows and highlights as well as contrast so the 'flat' image and what was hidden by the makeup actually stands out. This is the real Hillary..... (scroll down,  didn't want to spoil the surprise before you read this)...

Oh good. Someone found the painting.

(Dorian Gray reference)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 03:24:02 am »
Both images are frightening.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 03:28:27 am »
I found a much higher resolution one to work with for Trump. This was actually a professional headshot that was retouched so I reversed the retouch and applied enhancements I did for Hillary. Basically same notes as above. Way, way too much makeup (that cake stage makeup that only looks good from a distance behind stage lights) and skin damage from tanning.

Offline ABX

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 03:43:40 am »
This one for President Obama I thought he looked a lot healthier than the others in, but once you start pulling out those shadows, you can see he is getting some major double eye bags and looks exhausted in this. (here is the source for reference - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Mv3HpD5GmOg/UOkEi25YWeI/AAAAAAAAA5M/9op_TCG-Qlc/s1600/obama+in+india+photo.jpg

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 03:44:08 am by AbaraXas »

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 03:43:52 am »
Two dirty old women, or men, take your pick.

Offline ABX

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 03:52:06 am »
Gary Johnson, no surprise being an athlete and younger than the others he does look healthier and doesn't really use makeup in this image. There are signs of sun damage on his nose and brow (I think he must wear a hat often when he is in the sun because you can see a definite line of difference on his forehead).

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 03:52:24 am by AbaraXas »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 03:56:28 am »
What about Mooch-elle?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

Offline ABX

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 04:05:55 am »
Jill Stein.

Offline ABX

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 04:12:18 am »
What about Mooch-elle?

I need to keep looking for a good high res image but honestly, MO isn't that bad in terms of wrinkles and skin appearance. I tried a couple of images and it didn't stand out like the others. From a skin perspective, she actually is pretty healthy. Doesn't look like she goes nuts with the caking makeup. That and sun damage is what made some of the others look bad.

Offline ABX

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 04:25:23 am »
Last one. I found one of FLOTUS I could work with (high enough DPI I'm not pulling out grain from image). But even then, she is in much better shape skin and wrinkle wise than the others. No, I did not change her teeth. I think the shadows in that just highlighted a crooked spot in her overlays.  This one had more shadows from the scene and they put some sort of sparkly makeup on her so there are some odd looking spots.