Author Topic: 'The fate of the republic rests on your shoulders': Obama delivers impassioned plea to America to reject Trump  (Read 596 times)

HAPPY2BME

Maxwell Tani
Nov. 2, 2016, 5:20 PM
"I hate to put a little pressure on you, but the fate of the republic rests on your shoulders. The fate of the world is teetering."

"What I can tell you is that we can't afford a president that says we should torture people, or that should ban entire religions from our country," Obama said.

"They're promising years of investigations years of hearings, more shutdowns, more obstruction," Obama said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-donald-trump-north-carolina-2016-11

HAPPY2BME

"I hate to put a little pressure on you, but the fate of the republic rests on your shoulders. The fate of the world is teetering."

=======================

If this doesn't sound like the #NeverTrumper$ right here on this web site, I do not know what does.

Offline corbe

He said the same 'crap' when he was running in 2008 and 2012, Both times AMERICA just flushed anyway.

@HAPPY2BME Even if you QUIT comparing me (#NeverTrump) to a hellary/obummer lover, I'd still spam your threads, just cause.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Obama is on right now in FL giving Trump hxxx.  What is unfortunate is that what he is saying about Trump is the truth.

Now he's picking on Rubio. 

Of course, none of the stuff he says about Hillary is true.  He must know another Hillary.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.