Author Topic: "Forget Trump and Hillary, this man Gary Johnson has no chill"  (Read 492 times)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"Forget Trump and Hillary, this man Gary Johnson has no chill"
« on: November 03, 2016, 12:39:11 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzoJVnPblI

(Title is from when I saw this video on Facebook)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 12:44:36 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: "Forget Trump and Hillary, this man Gary Johnson has no chill"
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 12:48:59 am »
I think a sense of humor is a positive qualification for the presidency and life in general.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 12:51:39 am »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 02:25:14 am »
Yes, it really is funny considering that the medical community makes so many ridiculous and inaccurate claims against the medicinal use of marijuana when they 'push'  so many prescription drugs that can cause various harmful and often irreversible side effects such as, comas, heart problems, blurred vision, trouble swallowing, shortness of breath, urinary tract infections, muscle cramps, dizziness, fatigue, joint pain, diarrhea, constipation, abnormal heart rhythms, swelling of the throat, and even death, etc.  It is amazing to me that often when a patient complains of a side effect the answer and the solution from their physician is usually to counter the side affect with yet another prescription drug with its own side effects and it becomes a vicious cycle; all the while the pharmaceutical companies are making billions!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.