Author Topic: Police: 'Vote Trump' vandalism, fire at Mississippi church a hate crime  (Read 1067 times)

HonestJohn

By Eliott C. McLaughlin, CNN
Updated 6:07 PM ET, Wed
November 2, 2016

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/mississippi-black-church-vandalized-vote-trump/

(CNN)Police are treating the burning of a black church in Mississippi -- during which vandals spray-painted "Vote Trump" on an exterior wall -- as a hate crime.

A 911 call reporting the fire at Hopewell Baptist Church in Greenville came in at about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, police said. Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze.

Most of the damage to the 111-year-old church was to the sanctuary, pastor Carilyn Hudson said at a news conference.

"We do believe that God will allow us to build another sanctuary in that same place," she said, though the extent of the damage was unclear.
There were no reports of injuries, and no one had been in the building since about 1 p.m. Tuesday, Hudson said.

(more at link)

HAPPY2BME

Re: Police: 'Vote Trump' vandalism, fire at Mississippi church a hate crime
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 11:26:33 pm »
pretty sure trump got on a plane, put on a kkk robe, and doused the gasoline and lit the fire himself, all while raping a 12-yr old at the same time.

plus, he's guilty of much more, which we will find out right here on this website

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 11:31:16 pm »
pretty sure trump got on a plane, put on a kkk robe, and doused the gasoline and lit the fire himself, all while raping a 12-yr old at the same time.

plus, he's guilty of much more, which we will find out right here on this website

It just illustrates the nature of his avid supporters, that's all.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:31:34 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 11:36:59 pm »
It just illustrates the nature of his avid supporters, that's all.

Or it could be opponents of Trump doing this in order to discredit Trump and his supporters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 11:39:42 pm »
Or it could be opponents of Trump doing this in order to discredit Trump and his supporters
It would hardly seems like a good idea to anyone who wants people to vote for the man.  :whistle:
We may never know.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline beandog

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 11:42:07 pm »
Wouldn't be the first time.  I'll wait and find out the facts.

HonestJohn

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 11:48:18 pm »

Considering the white supremacist robocalls for Trump... and the Dylan Roof's massacre in a black church, this is more of the same. 

Also consider how the avid Trumpists act here, with their threats of violence.

I'd have to say that this is exactly the Trumpist M.O.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 11:50:05 pm »
  I'll wait and find out the facts.
Same here.

This seems a little suspicious
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 11:53:19 pm »
Until they bring in the culprits, there is no proof on whom did this.  Solid red state.