Author Topic: Obama criticizes FBI's Comey on Clinton email probe  (Read 556 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama criticizes FBI's Comey on Clinton email probe
« on: November 02, 2016, 10:12:26 pm »

'When there are investigations, we don’t operate on innuendo. We don’t operate on incomplete information. We don’t operate on leaks,' the president said.

By Nolan D. McCaskill, Louis Nelson and Sarah Wheaton

11/02/16 10:58 AM EDT

Updated 11/02/16 03:30 PM EDT

President Barack Obama is questioning the wisdom of FBI Director James Comey’s vague announcement that the agency is reviewing new evidence in its probe into Hillary Clinton's email practices, saying investigations shouldn't “operate on innuendo.”

In an interview with NowThis released Wednesday morning, Obama did not call out Comey by name but vented his frustration that the FBI director dropped a bombshell 11 days before the presidential election, a move that has produced a flurry of anonymously sourced stories about how potentially damaging the new evidence might be.

“Setting aside the particulars of this case,” Obama said of Clinton, “I know that she is somebody who has always looked out for the interest of America and the American people first. And I do think that there is a norm that, you know, when there are investigations, we don’t operate on innuendo. We don’t operate on incomplete information. We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/obama-on-clinton-mistakes-230630
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline r9etb

Re: Obama criticizes FBI's Comey on Clinton email probe
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 12:00:01 am »

Ugh.  I can't wait until that self-righteous, hypocritical nitwit is out of office and out of my ears.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Obama criticizes FBI's Comey on Clinton email probe
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 12:03:36 am »
Ugh.  I can't wait until that self-righteous, hypocritical nitwit is out of office and out of my ears.

One of these days a smart lawyer involved in a case where Obama has decided it's proper to shoot his mouth off is going to use those ill advised comments to get a case either dismissed or the charges dropped altogether.

For someone who claims to have a law degree he sure seems clueless about undue influence and ex parte communication.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!