Author Topic: Pelosi: Maybe Comey's 'not in the right job'  (Read 503 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Maybe Comey's 'not in the right job'
« on: November 02, 2016, 10:11:05 pm »
November 02, 2016, 02:27 pm
Pelosi: Maybe Comey's 'not in the right job'

By Jessie Hellmann

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) floated the possibility Wednesday that FBI Director James Comey could be one "the casualties" of the 2016 election.

Comey has been under fire from Democrats and some Republicans after sending a letter to lawmakers last week saying the FBI had found potential new evidence in the investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's private email server.

"Maybe he's not in the right job," Pelosi said to CNN.

"I think that we have to just get through this election and just see what the casualties are along the way."

The Clinton campaign has questioned the timing of the letter, released less than two weeks before Election Day.

Both Republicans and Democrats have called on Comey to release more information and have said the vagueness of his letter is frustrating.

On Wednesday, President Obama weighed in on the new FBI development for the first time, appearing to criticize Comey for providing "incomplete information."

“I do think that there is a norm that when there are investigations, we don’t operate on innuendo,” Obama told NowThis News.

The potential new evidence was discovered during an unrelated investigation into former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), who allegedly exchanged sexually explicit messages with an underaged girl.

Weiner's estranged wife, Huma Abedin, is a longtime Clinton aide.

"I think Huma used bad judgement in marrying Anthony Weiner," Pelosi said.

The teenage girl in question joined those slamming Comey on Wednesday, saying she was "upset" to be dragged into the election circus.

"The last thing I wanted was to have this become political propaganda," the 15-year-old told BuzzFeed.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304027-pelosi-maybe-comeys-not-in-the-right-job
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Pelosi: Maybe Comey's 'not in the right job'
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:12:52 pm »
That's funny, I never thought Pelosi was in the right job!   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Pelosi: Maybe Comey's 'not in the right job'
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 06:24:24 am »
That's funny, I never thought Pelosi was in the right job!   :silly:

That is exactly what I thought.  And the young girl............She didn't think about being drug into politics?  Only because she is too young to think about those things.  She isn't an adult.  If she was she would realize that when you sext with high level politicians you place yourself in danger.  Seems to me that Democrats are trying to legitimize Weiner child sexting.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.