Author Topic: 'Come On!' Obama Argues That Working People Can't Support a Rich Man for President  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Susan Jones | November 2, 2016 | 5:58 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Making the case that "Donald Trump is uniquely unqualified to be president," Barack Obama told a gathering in Ohio Tuesday that Trump's wealth prevents him from being a champion of "working folks."

"And let me say this -- because I was talking to some folks here on the way over, and I said to them, if you're a working person, if you are out there every day working hard, punching a clock, the notion that this guy is your champion -- the notion that this guy is going to fight for working people, when his entire life he did not have time for anybody who wasn't rich or a celebrity; who wouldn't let you into one of his hotels unless you were cleaning the room; wouldn't let you onto one of his golf courses unless you were mowing the fairway -- come on! This guy is going to be your champion?

"Come on!" Obama repeated. "Because there are a lot of working folks in Ohio, proud people who make an honest living. And I hear them saying, well, I don't know, Trump, maybe he's not so bad. Come on! This guy?

more
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/come-obama-argues-working-people-cant-support-rich-man-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Trump has a greater claim to making an "honest living" than Hillary Rodham Clinton!   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Coming from a man who never did his honest days work supporting a rich woman who never did an honest days work. Yeah right!
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour