Author Topic: Rush: Panic Sets In for Democrats, Drive-Bys  (Read 685 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Panic Sets In for Democrats, Drive-Bys
« on: November 02, 2016, 05:46:05 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/11/02/panic_sets_in_for_democrats_drive_bys

Panic Sets In for Democrats, Drive-Bys
November 02, 2016

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We have panic starting to set in in the Democrat Party and in the Drive-By Media.  President Obama is out claiming that people not voting for Hillary, men not voting for Hillary, is due to sexism and that men need to try to get past that.  Well, what was it when men didn't vote for her in 2008 when he opposed her in the primary on the Democrat side?  Was it sexism then, that men didn't vote for Hillary back in 2008?

We also have polling data that is throwing things upside down.  Here's one of the biggest reveals in polling data today.  We come to find out that -- and we mentioned this yesterday -- as evidenced by early voting and other research, black turnout, projected black turnout for Hillary Clinton is way down.  The enthusiasm African-American voters are showing for Hillary is nowhere near what it was for Obama in either 2008 or 2012.

Now, the reason this is important is this:  All of these polls from the Drive-By Media all year up until a week ago, and maybe even up until a couple of days ago, have just assumed a similar African-American turnout in their models as happened in 2008 and 2012.  They just assume that blacks will turn out in the same numbers for any Democrat.  And that projected turnout has contributed to the huge lead in many of these polls that Hillary has had.  Now they're having to rethink this.

One of the reasons why the polls are tightening is because that projected turnout, African-American turnout, has been way amplified beyond what current research shows it will be.  Now, that could change between now and Election Day.  I'm just giving you the snapshot as of today.  In the ABC tracking poll and in the Investor's Business Daily poll there is a stunning bit of information.  The Washington Post/ABC tracking poll, Trump and Hillary are basically tied.  Trump I think is up one or Hillary's up one.

But when you get into the internals there are two things.  Trump has opened an eight-point lead -- it's tied today.  The tracking poll for ABC's tied -- Trump has opened an eight-point lead in honesty over Hillary Clinton in the ABC poll.

And also in the ABC poll -- and this has the media freaking and this has the Democrats freaking -- Trump is winning big with women, white women who do not have college degrees.  That's a group that turned out in massive numbers for Ronaldus Magnus in 1980.  The media is stunned because their belief is that Hillary is gonna walk away with every female demographic group. College educated, not college educated, you name it. Trump is winning big with that subset of female voters.  That was not factored, as well.

In fact, in the Investor's Business Daily/TIPP poll, the headline is: "Trump's Women Problem Appears to Have Disappeared."  I think all of this is why Hillary went out yesterday and started screeching about how terrible Trump was with women.  And do you know who introduced her?  She's brought back Alicia Machado! Three weeks -- three weeks -- since that news was made, and she's gone back to the well with Alicia Machado.  I think the Hillary tank is empty.  I think they've run out of things to say.  I think all they've got is that Trump is a misogynist reprobate.

And they're panicking because they see women -- certain demographic groups of women -- flocking to Trump now.  I think women are maybe seeing the difference here between crude comments and compromised national security and dishonesty, what have you.  Now, "That's not to say..." This is a quote from the Investor's Business Daily poll: "That's not to say there isn't a gender gap -- there's still a big one. But Trump's support among women has improved 5 points in the past three days in the wake of the FBI's stunning announcement that it is looking into a fresh batch of emails relating to Hillary..."

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34