Author Topic: Rush: What the Clinton Email Scandal Is About  (Read 761 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What the Clinton Email Scandal Is About
« on: November 02, 2016, 05:45:05 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/11/02/what_the_clinton_email_scandal_is_about

What the Clinton Email Scandal Is About
November 02, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I got an email question last night.  I'm so thankful for this.  I'm thankful every time somebody shocks me back into reality.  You know, you sit here and you do this long enough and you assume that everybody knows the foundational basis of everything you talk about, and I could not be faulted for thinking that everybody who listens here regularly is up to speed on what this Hillary email thing's about and the FBI reopening the case.  I got an email last night from somebody with a very simple question.

"Rush, I still don't understand what this is about.  Could you tell me why it's such a big deal?"  I'd be happy to.  Especially now that we have more data.  I can tell you what this is all about now.  This has... It has grown.  It used to just be about Hillary Clinton and Obama and whoever else that she was emailing trafficking in classified information.  That's not just what this is about.  What this has become about is what has been going on at the Clinton Foundation.  The reason Hillary Clinton used that private server was not convenience.

The reason Hillary Clinton set up the private server in her basement, in her home in Chappaqua, was not because she didn't want to go to the hassle of setting up a government account.  She set up a private server because she wanted to shield and hide what she was doing as secretary of state related to her foundation.  That should have been nothing.  Once she became secretary of state, essentially the foundation should have been in the equivalent of a blind trust.  But it wasn't.  Hillary continued to solicit donations.

She had others soliciting donations from foreign governments and foreign leaders while she was secretary of state to her foundation for the express purpose of selling influence.  This is what she's trying to hide.  This is what the Democrats are desperately trying to prevent Comey and others from finding and releasing.  This is about so much more than simply trafficking in classified data.  Were it not for the Clinton Foundation, there probably wouldn't be a Clinton email scandal because James Comey would have wrapped that up with his July press conference.

What has happened since the July 5th press conference is that FBI investigators looking at Anthony Weiner have found evidence of nefarious activity of the Clinton reelection team, the Clinton campaign and the secretary of state's office coordinating fundraising for the Clinton Foundation.  And that has ended up on Anthony Weiner's computer and Huma Abedin's computer.  And here's the rub.  The FBI agents on the so-called Hillary email classified document team, have now asked for permission from Loretta Lynch to see Clinton emails dealing with the foundation, and Loretta Lynch is blocking them.

That's what this is all about.

I'm so thankful for the person... It's a friend of mine who sent me an email last night.  Loretta Lynch, the attorney general, is blocking the FBI from examining Clinton emails in connection with its investigation of Clinton Foundation.  You have heard that there are two investigations, one of Clinton and her classified data emails, and the other of the Clinton Foundation.  And they're examining the selling of access.  They are examining Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton and Chelsea and anybody else there, actually soliciting donations to the foundation.

And soliciting payments to Bill Clinton to make speeches and become a consultant while she was secretary of state.  This is an ethical violation that is far beyond anything Richard Nixon even dreamed of.  She is selling access while secretary of state to foreign governments and foreign entities.  She is essentially putting herself up for bid.  She's putting United States foreign policy out for sale, and there's also an on-the-come aspect of this.  Donors are assured that Hillary's gonna run for president and that she's likely gonna win -- you know, years ago when this all kicks up.

And it's those emails that the Clinton classified email FBI team has run across, and they want to see them, and Loretta Lynch and the Justice Department is blocking the FBI from examining Clinton emails in connection with its investigation of the foundation.  That investigation is every bit as serious as whatever Hillary was doing trafficking in classified data on her homebrew server.  In fact, Andy McCarthy looking at this says that were it not for the Clinton Foundation, there probably wouldn't be a Clinton email scandal because Comey's already put that to bed.

He put that to bed in July.  He said, "Well, yeah, we found these violations, we found these irregularities, but we didn't find any intent.  We didn't find any knowledge of Mrs. Clinton breaking the law."  But that's not the case at all with what has been learned so far about what they were.  The Clinton Foundation... Jim Kallstrom, former New York office head of the FBI was on Fox the other night, and basically called the Clinton Foundation a Mafia-like operation, an organized crime operation.

And it may well be.  I mean, he would know.  Kallstrom is the guy who bugged John Gotti's Ravenite Social Club and got the good on La Cosa Nostra in that regard.  "It is essential is that the FBI’s Clinton Foundation investigators get access to all the thousands of Clinton e-mails, including those recovered from the Mills and Samuelson laptops. The agents must also have the time they need to piece together all the Clinton e-mails (from whatever source), follow up leads, and make their case," 'cause everybody knows what's gone on here.

It's just now a matter of collecting evidence and being able to make a case.  So that's really what this email scandal has evolved to.  Again, it's about much more than simply Mrs. Clinton as secretary of state dangerously and haphazardly trafficking in classified data.  It has become an investigation into the Clintons leveraging her position as secretary of state to raise money for their foundation and for them personally -- as in personally hired to do speeches or become consultants for companies -- in exchange for what?

I mean, what? If the secretary of state has a foundation and is soliciting money for it, and you are Achmed Salib Sahim Skyhook Maktum from some middle Eastern oil state and you're gonna contribute, what do you think you're gonna get for it?  You're buying something.  You're not just giving them money because you like them.  The Clintons have been selling United States foreign policy, both as Obama's secretary of state and on the come with Hillary as a potential future president.  This is serious, serious stuff.

And a lot of people have email fatigue. "I'm so sick and tired of hearing about the email."  This is actually quite large, now, folks, and it's not going away no matter who wins the election.  It most certainly is not going away.  You've got some FBI agents who are livid at the Department of Justice shutting them down trying to find out evidence about this.  There are two different U.S. attorneys offices working on this case. The Eastern District is in Brooklyn.  The Southern District is the Manhattan.  The Eastern District, which has the case?

Loretta Lynch ran it for six years, and everybody working at the Eastern District was one of her hires. So there's political simpatico there.  She's now the attorney general, made so by Barack Obama.  It was Bill Clinton who made her U.S. attorney for the Eastern District in Brooklyn. So she is politically tied inexorably to Obama and to Bill Clinton -- and, by extension, Hillary Clinton.  That's why she met with Bill Clinton on the jet on the tarmac in Phoenix.  That is why. The fix is in.  They're trying to get the fix in.

The FBI investigators who want to see the evidence that the FBI looking at the Clinton Foundation has found and dredged up, are being denied 'cause they say, "It's two different investigations. We're not gonna let you see it."  This is why also that there is, shall we say, "unsettled attitudes" within the FBI.  There are agents who know full-well that they are being stymied in their effort to discover the truth about one of the candidates running for president.  I mean, it's a volatile situation.  I have no idea how it's gonna turn out.

But that's why this email thing has become so important.  It's about the Clinton Foundation now and what was and has been going on over there. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34