Author Topic: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury  (Read 4441 times)

HAPPY2BME

Posted on November 2, 2016 by admin

NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
    Child exploitation
    Sex crimes with minors (children)
    Perjury
    Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
    Obstruction of justice
    Other felony crimes

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

HAPPY2BME

Hillary is definitely going to prison.

Bill is close behind.

Obama had better be making plans also.

Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders  are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said.

“If they don’t cooperate they are going to see long sentences,” a federal law enforcement source said.

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is no mystery.  We have trusted liars, cheats, swindlers, and manipulators to lead us.
Yeah, well, You ain't done yet.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 05:03:43 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bolobaby

@HAPPY2BME

LOL. Why did you alter the headline? Was it because of the gratuitous use of ALL CAPS *again*?

Also...

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said.

Amazing how this "NYPD Chief" said all this "openly," and yet there is no name associated with the quote.

Hmmm...

Could it be? Yet again? Another load of complete BS posted by Happy?

(Not that Hillary is a crook. That part is true. Just the rest of the made-up story.)
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Night Hides Not

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Smokin Joe

You're delusional if you think any of those 3 will ever face criminal charges.
Oh LOOK! Shiny!

So what else are they up to? If the whole Obama Administration hadn't been covering each other's backs, they'd all be in prison or swinging from a rope.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

You're delusional if you think any of those 3 will ever face criminal charges.

Too many on our side never learn, do they?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Oceander

Offline mirraflake

Hillary is definitely going to prison.

Bill is close behind.

I'll believe it when I see it. Obama will pardon her if anything.

@HAPPY2BME

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Posted on November 2, 2016 by admin

Why don't you give equal time to all the horrible stuff Trump is accused of?

You trumpers are a game lot.  But your only ploy is to demonize Hillary which is easy.  You have no ammunition at all to explain how Trump is actually a good guy to lead the country.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

HAPPY2BME

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

People are going to prison,” he said.

Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders  are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said.

“If they don’t cooperate they are going to see long sentences,” a federal law enforcement source said.

NYPD sources said Weiner or Abedin stored all the emails in a massive Microsoft Outlook program on the laptop. The emails implicate other current and former members of Congress and one high-ranking Democratic Senator as having possibly engaged in criminal activity too, sources said.

Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Weiner’s cell phones and travel records, law enforcement sources confirmed. NYPD said it planned to order the same phone and travel records on Clinton and Abedin, however, the FBI said it was in the process of requesting the identical records. Law enforcement sources are particularly interested in cell phone activity and travel to the Bahamas, U.S. Virgin Islands and other locations that sources would not divulge.

The new emails contain travel documents and itineraries indicating Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, Weiner and multiple members of Congress and other government officials accompanied convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein on his Boeing 727 on multiple occasions to his private island in the U.S Virgin Islands, sources said. Epstein’s island has also been dubbed Orgy Island or Sex Slave Island where Epstein allegedly pimps out underage girls and boys to international dignitaries.

Both NYPD and FBI sources confirm based on the new emails they now believe Hillary Clinton traveled as Epstein’s guest on at least six occasions, probably more when all the evidence is combed, sources said. Bill Clinton, it has been confirmed in media reports spanning recent years, that he too traveled with Epstein over 20 times to the island.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal-about-to-break/

Offline Smokin Joe

MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!
If we didn't fall prey to the whole hate these people and follow me game early on what makes you think we ever would? Lame-0!
It was amusing at the start, but then it became a way of just keeping anyone else out of the news. That was pretty obvious early in the primary season. Frankly, narcissism doesn't really strike me as a selling point, no matter who his bluster is aimed at.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Happy2BMe wrote:
"Hillary is definitely going to prison.
Bill is close behind.
Obama had better be making plans also."

Here's a different scenario that should make you shudder:
1. hillary wins on November 8.
2. The morning of January 20, obama issues a blanket pardon for hillary (it's Constitutional for him to do so).
3. On January 21, hillary issues blanket pardons for both Bill and obama.

No prison for you!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I think it is a very sweet dream Happy.  It would be wonderful if it came true.

Oceander

Happy2BMe wrote:
"Hillary is definitely going to prison.
Bill is close behind.
Obama had better be making plans also."

2. The morning of January 20, obama issues a blanket pardon for hillary (it's Constitutional for him to do so).

No prison for you!

Nice that you want to share your wetdreams with everyone else.  If there is any real risk Clinton might be charged, there will be a blanket pardon from Obama.

Oceander

MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

/snicker

You mean the same media that Donaldo was going to have eating out of his hand?  That media?  Make up your mind once and for all, would you.

Online libertybele

Accusations and investigations are nothing new for the Clinton.  Billy Bob was impeached for heaven's sake and still continued to hold the highest office in our country.  Lie and Deny; it's what the Clinton's do best.  She isn't going to jail and neither is bill. She is very well insulated and she has 'friends in high places'.  Her political career may end of she's not elected, but otherwise I don't expect this to turn into anything more than that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HAPPY2BME

=============================

Bill pardoned those in his last week who could do great damage to him after he got out of office, had he not 'fixed things' before he left office.

We absolutely can expect Obama to do the exact same things - ditto hillary (if allowed).

There are a LOT of heavy thinkers pondering those same scenarios right now, and that is one of the main reasons the FBI was at the mutiny/meltdown stage when Comey finally decided he had rather go after hillary than go to prison himself for protecting her.