Author Topic: Carville Thinks Republicans Are in Cahoots With the KGB to Rig Election Against Hillary  (Read 964 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
On MSNBC Live October 31, Clinton surrogate James Carville got into a heated exchange with anchor Thomas Roberts over the renewed FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mails. Carville, a staunch Clinton supporter, became angry at Roberts for not parroting his viewpoint that Republicans were trying to influence the election. From the get-go, Carville repeatedly made ludicrous claims about the “House Republicans” working with the “KGB” to threaten the FBI, in order to rig the election.

The interview began with Roberts playing a clip of Hillary Clinton criticizing the FBI investigation, and Roberts asking Carville, “If he [Comey] had sat on information until after this election and there was something there...wouldn’t he have been accused of a coverup?”

Carville dismissed the premise of the question to begin with.

“First of all, let’s start at the beginning. He was acting in concert and coordination with the House Republicans. End of story. He gave the letter to them, they gave it to Fox News,” Carville claimed. “Also, we have the extraordinary case of the KGB being involved in this race and selectively leaking things from the Clinton campaign that they hack,” he added...

Read more at: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2016/11/02/carville-thinks-republicans-are-cahoots-kgb-rig-election-against
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

HAPPY2BME

Offline Bunny Watson

I will never, ever understand the relationship between Carville and Matalin.

Offline LMAO

This is getting bad for Hillary Clinton. One thing that I am thankful for is God's gift to me for making me naturally a skeptic. I don't do conspiracy theories. The reason because those that start believing conspiracy theories get wedded to their narratives and will not let facts ever change their mind
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Night Hides Not

I will never, ever understand the relationship between Carville and Matalin.

Had to have been her ticking biological clock. They shared a common interest, and she knew he was making good money, with brighter prospects with the Clintons in the WH.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

This is getting bad for Hillary Clinton. One thing that I am thankful for is God's gift to me for making me naturally a skeptic. I don't do conspiracy theories. The reason because those that start believing conspiracy theories get wedded to their narratives and will not let facts ever change their mind

Thanks to her husband, I learned to parse EVERYTHING that a politician says.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
What in the word are the democrats up to to bring out this kind of projection?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Thanks to her husband, I learned to parse EVERYTHING that a politician says.

I learned more about politics from Carville than from almost anyone else. He was a true master in his day. It was the best education in understanding and beating Democrats you can ask for.
The Republic is lost.