Author Topic: 5 Damning Inconsistencies In Transgender Dogma  (Read 702 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
5 Damning Inconsistencies In Transgender Dogma
« on: November 02, 2016, 03:36:27 pm »
All good parents tells their children: “If you’re gonna lie, you better have a good memory!”

If we bend the truth, we are sure to get caught in contradictions. This is exactly what’s happening with today’s gender theorists, who tell us everything we have traditionally thought about sex difference is wrong. As their made-up theories are tested in real life, the inevitable contradictions come to light in embarrassing ways. Here are only five of the most damning.

1. Gender Is a Spectrum

One of the most basic tenets of gender theory is that genders are like the hues of a rainbow—a vast spectrum of glorious diversity between two extremes of male and female. But it’s not true. You’re attentive when you’re out and about in the world. How many of these other genders have you ever seen? How many can you name?

When I speak on college campuses, I ask males and females to identify themselves by a show of hands. Then I ask those who are some other gender to raise their hands. Only on secular campuses with gender studies departments do folks raise their hands. I ask them to come meet me afterward in hopes that I will have the opportunity to learn something. They are never some new gender, but always some variation of male or female.

Even cultural anthropologists thus have no names for any other genders outside the binary norm of male or female. Male and female are the only two models nature makes. This leads us to the second inconsistency.

2. Binary Is Bad, But L, G, B, and T Require It

The second most fundamental tenet of gender theory is that binary is very, very bad. But they don’t appreciate that the LGBT construct demands a binary system.

L: What’s a lesbian? A woman who’s attracted to women, not men. The definition demands a binary system.

G: What about being gay? Men who aren’t attracted to the other sex. Binary.

B: What does it mean to be bisexual? This is an easy one. Bi. Bicycle, Binocular, Bifocal, Biracial. Bisexual is binary.

No matter how long the string of letters gets here—and it can get very long—there are no letters describing all the other supposed genders of the rainbow. Thus their own explanatory acronym conflicts with their theory.

T: What is transgender? Identifying with the gender opposite the one you were “assigned” at birth. Gender theory’s trans nomenclature reveals its binarity. Trans people identify themselves as either MTF (male-to-female) or FTM (female-to-male). There are no other options.

The theorists can’t help but have binarity step on their toes at every move in their own effort to overthrow it...

Read more at: http://thefederalist.com/2016/11/02/5-damning-inconsistencies-transgender-dogma/
The Republic is lost.

Offline bolobaby

Re: 5 Damning Inconsistencies In Transgender Dogma
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 04:17:14 pm »
Excellent post.

I especially like points #2 and #3. I will be using those liberally... uh... "conservatively?" Uh... A LOT.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: 5 Damning Inconsistencies In Transgender Dogma
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 06:35:53 pm »
Thanks for posting this.  I had heard about it and wanted to read it.