Author Topic: Clinton's 'honesty' numbers tank over last six weeks  (Read 271 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Clinton's 'honesty' numbers tank over last six weeks
« on: November 02, 2016, 03:21:22 pm »
The portion of U.S. voters who think Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy has plummeted over the last month and a half, and may still be falling in the wake of last week's news that the FBI is reopening its investigation into her private emails.

An ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll released Wednesday said that only 38 percent of likely voters sees Clinton as honest and trustworthy, down from 45 percent. The latest data run through Oct. 31, just two days after the FBI made its surprise announcement, but the drop reflects a change since Sept. 8...

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clintons-honesty-numbers-tank-over-last-six-weeks/article/2606240
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Re: Clinton's 'honesty' numbers tank over last six weeks
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 03:26:20 pm »
Could they have gotten worse?

I have relatives who are convinced the reason most people find her dishonest because of the GOP.

True believers are always entertaining. The things they tell themselves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Clinton's 'honesty' numbers tank over last six weeks
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 06:06:54 pm »
I realize this is good news, but if 38% of this country really thinks she is honest then we are doomed.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour