Author Topic: If You Don't Like The Way Things Are Headed Then Vote For Me  (Read 3214 times)

Oceander

Re: If You Don't Like The Way Things Are Headed Then Vote For Me
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 02:33:05 am »
:facepalm2:   Where do you think his "rally-goers" and "hardcore" supporters come from if not the general electorate???

Have you been in a coma @CatherineofAragon ?  This is the only reason you could have missed the sheer number of rallies, speeches and interviews Trump has given during this campaign.  The one who sounds "ignorant" here, sorry to say, is you---both about the man, his energy, and fight for the office .... AND the issues. 

Honestly, the rubbish you post sometimes is just astonishing.   **nononono*

Where?  From the band of true believers you belong to.  They certainly aren't from the uncommitted body of voters.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 02:37:44 am »
:facepalm2:   Where do you think his "rally-goers" and "hardcore" supporters come from if not the general electorate???

Have you been in a coma @CatherineofAragon ?  This is the only reason you could have missed the sheer number of rallies, speeches and interviews Trump has given during this campaign.  The one who sounds "ignorant" here, sorry to say, is you---both about the man, his energy, and fight for the office .... AND the issues. 

Rallies, speeches, interviews full of bullshit and policy positions that he changes on a daily basis.

Trump's a moral degenerate.  And he is going to lose on Tuesday.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 02:39:54 am »

GWB had massive Florida rallies also in the 2000 Election, but unlike Trump, GWB also had a massive Ground Game in every precinct/county in that State, and that was a major contributing factor Al Gore lost Floriduh, Trump is on shaky ground all across this country and Ted Cruz won't be arguing his case in the USSC.

PS:

This populist also had Yuge Rally's.

William Jennings Bryant
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 02:43:04 am »
Where?  From the band of true believers you belong to.  They certainly aren't from the uncommitted body of voters.

A "band"?  This is what you're calling the level of Trump's supporters?  LOL!   88devil

And what the heck is your point about uncommitted voters @Oceander?  Uncommitted voters this late in the game always wait to see which way the winds are blowing before they commit.  I can live with this.   888blackhat 

Oceander

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2016, 02:44:50 am »
A "band"?  This is what you're calling the level of Trump's supporters?  LOL!   88devil

And what the heck is your point about uncommitted voters @Oceander?  Uncommitted voters this late in the game always wait to see which way the winds are blowing before they commit.  I can live with this.   888blackhat 

Yup.  A band.  As in Brownshirts.  Sieg Heil and all that.

Silver Pines

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2016, 02:46:16 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh, RIV, come on, now.  You aren't sorry to say it, not a bit.

I'm surprised you aren't on a rally thread elsewhere, gushing about how much you love Trump & want to see pictures of him.

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2016, 02:48:54 am »
   GWB had massive Florida rallies also in the 2000 Election,

Big whoop. GWB isn't the candidate and this ain't 2000.

Oceander

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2016, 02:49:54 am »
Big whoop.  This ain't GWB's campaign and this ain't 2000.   :laugh:

And Trump is not even marginally as popular as GWB was.  So far - and this is still 6 days from election day - 28% of republicans in Florida have voted for Clinton.  In other words, not only was Trump so bad they couldn't stomache voting for him, he's so bad they felt compelled to vote against him.

How many republicans voted for Gore in Florida in 2000?

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2016, 02:58:00 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I'm surprised you aren't on a rally thread elsewhere, gushing about how much you love Trump & want to see pictures of him.

So...you DO visit.  While this is great news, it does further complicate your claim that Trump doesn't campaign.   :pondering:

Silver Pines

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2016, 03:31:08 am »
So...you DO visit.  While this is great news, it does further complicate your claim that Trump doesn't campaign.   :pondering:

@Right_in_Virginia

Visit what, that nuthatch of fringe kooks?  If you stopped by the welcome thread you'd know the answer to that.

If you're asking whether I visit their rally threads---no. 

It was a bit creepy the way you said it was good news, really. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2016, 04:35:55 am »
@Right_in_Virginia
It was a bit creepy the way you said it was good news, really.
Someone's writing down your mistakes
Someone's documenting your downfall

Making America Great!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2016, 11:30:35 am »
@Chosen Daughter

It is the message not the messenger.  Do you disagree with Chris Matthews message?

So how many Slate or Salon or HuffPo articles have you critiqued on message instead of messenger?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2016, 01:26:06 pm »

It's hard to assay exactly what's wrong with NeverTrumpers.... :shrug:  I guess I'm just too dumb and unprincipled to understand just how smart and principled they are.  :whistle:

By the way, I just got an email from Hillary Clinton. She asked me to pass this along: "Thank you Republican NeverTrumpers!"

Silver Pines

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2016, 04:05:42 pm »
Someone's writing down your mistakes
Someone's documenting your downfall

Making America Great!

@Once-Ler

"Look, you fools, you're in danger! Can't you see?! They're after you! They're after all of us! Our wives, our children, everyone! THEY'RE HERE, ALREADY! YOU'RE NEXT!"

Offline corbe

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2016, 05:52:19 pm »
  Wonder how much Client #9 got of this?

TRUMP, DONALD    1,000.00   30-Apr-02   SPITZER 2002   2002 July Periodic   A   Attorney General   NA   N/A   N/A   D         
      TRUMP, DONALD    5,000.00   17-May-02   SPITZER 2002   2002 July Periodic   A   Attorney General   NA   N/A   N/A   D         
      TRUMP, DONALD    5,000.00   26-Jul-02   SPITZER 2002   2002 32 Pre General   A   Attorney General   NA   N/A   N/A   D         
      TRUMP, DONALD J   10,000.00   19-Mar-07   SPITZER 2010, INC.   2007 July Periodic   A   Governor   NA   N/A   N/A   D         
      TRUMP, DONALD J   10,000.00   2-Mar-99   SPITZER '98   1999 July Periodic   A   Attorney General   NA   N/A   N/A   D         
      TRUMP, DONALD    10,000.00   25-Jun-03   SPITZER PATERSON 2006*   2003 July Periodic   A   Governor   NA   N/A   N/A   D         
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.