Author Topic: BREAKING: Democrat Field Office In Pennsylvania Raided During Voting Fraud Investigation  (Read 993 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BREAKING: Democrat Field Office In Pennsylvania Raided During Voting Fraud Investigation

“Pennsylvania state police have raided a Delaware County political field office seeking evidence of possible voter-registration fraud, according to court records.

In a warrant filed late last week in County Court, investigators said they were seeking documents, financial information, and lists of employees at the Norwood office of FieldWorks LLC, a national organization that often does street work for Democrats, records show.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/breaking-democrat-field-office-pennsylvania-raided-voting-fraud-investigation/#eUyJ55UJidzY8U9o.99

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Interesting.

Offline skeeter

Long overdue. But WHY is this happening now?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@skeeter

IMO the real question is what took them so long.   Massive fraud in prior elections.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online libertybele

I would think this is coming from the Trump campaign and they have evidence of election fraud.  If I recall PA is a state that would turn the tables in Trump's favor to win the presidency.  I think its long overdue.  There are reports in TX of voters voting for Trump and being counted for Clinton.  I'm not sure how that was found out; here in FL we put our ballot into a plastic sleeve that covers the ballot and then take the ballot out and insert it into a machine that records the vote.  We have know way of knowing if our vote is being counted correctly.  The only feedback we get is that our vote has been recorded.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

IMO the real question is what took them so long.   Massive fraud in prior elections.

I wonder if there isn't an effort underway to try to head off a Clinton win. If she gets in she'll destroy any ongoing investigations, as her husband did in 92.

That would require some coordination between the FBI and local LEOs.

Offline Night Hides Not

I would think this is coming from the Trump campaign and they have evidence of election fraud.  If I recall PA is a state that would turn the tables in Trump's favor to win the presidency.  I think its long overdue.  There are reports in TX of voters voting for Trump and being counted for Clinton.  I'm not sure how that was found out; here in FL we put our ballot into a plastic sleeve that covers the ballot and then take the ballot out and insert it into a machine that records the vote.  We have know way of knowing if our vote is being counted correctly.  The only feedback we get is that our vote has been recorded.

The reports from Texas were debunked. It started with a lady who was using a voting machine for the first time, and screwed up.

I voted last Thursday on the same equipment, and my vote was recorded correctly.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wonder if there isn't an effort underway to try to head off a Clinton win. If she gets in she'll destroy any ongoing investigations, as her husband did in 92.

That would require some coordination between the FBI and local LEOs.

No idea if this has anything to do with it or not, but if she gets in, she will destroy the legacies of both her husband and 0bama.