Author Topic: Huma Turning On Hillary?  (Read 1760 times)

Online corbe

Huma Turning On Hillary?
« on: November 02, 2016, 04:12:48 am »
Huma Turning On Hillary?

http://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2016/11/01/huma-turning-hillary/

Huma Abedin, vice-chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and long time body woman for Hillary, has been off the campaign trail four days. Some are now saying that Huma is turning on Hillary.

CNN Reports that Huma, who was a staple by Clinton’s side throughout the primaries and flew on almost every flight since the Clinton campaign plane started in September, has not flown with Hillary since Friday:
The longtime aide, who started with Clinton as an intern in the White House in the 1990s, was not seen boarding Clinton’s plane on Tuesday as Clinton headed to Florida for a three-event swing. Clinton will overnight in Florida and head to Arizona and Nevada on Wednesday, meaning it is likely Abedin will not travel with Clinton for a fifth day.

It’s no longer clear whether the Clintons can afford to throw Huma under the bus as we reported they were preparing to do. Now we are left to wonder whether the Clintons are eyeing Huma as the best sacrificial lam to scapegoat Hillary out her emailgate scandal or whether Huma has turned on Hillary.
  According to CNN, Karen Dunn, Abedin’s lawyer, said Tuesday night that she had not yet been contacted by the FBI as part of its stepped up review of the newly revealed emails that FBI Director James Comey told Congress appear pertinent to the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server while serving as Secretary of State:

“From the beginning, Ms. Abedin has complied fully and voluntarily with State Department and law enforcement requests, including sitting for hours-long interviews and providing her work-related and potentially work-related documents,” Dunn told CNN in a statement. “While the FBI has not contacted us about this, Ms. Abedin will continue to be, as she always has been, forthcoming and cooperative.”
And, as John Podesta said Sunday, a Clinton aide said Tuesday that Abedin is working from the Clinton campaign headquarters in Brooklyn:

“She is there in Brooklyn and happy to cooperate if they ever want to talk to her. She has been very cooperative throughout the process,” the aide said. “We don’t see any reason, though, that they will need to. But, you know, there is a lot to wrap up this last week or two.”

When the aide was asked if Huma was staying away from the campaign plane because of the optics, the aide replied, “I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions.”

Huma isn’t sitting in Brooklyn with a semen stained dress as a bargaining chip.

<..snip..>

More at Link Above
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

Re: Huma Turning On Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 04:16:31 am »
Bad headline.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 04:18:08 am »
Bad headline.

You got that right.

and long time body woman for Hillary

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 04:19:40 am by Frank Cannon »

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 04:19:49 am »
You got that right.

The image alone  oy vey....

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 04:27:05 am »
   I agree, The headline makes no sense without the accompanying picture.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 04:35:41 am »
   I agree, The headline makes no sense without the accompanying picture.

Humma stuffing Hitlary's bird?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 04:47:06 am »
Huma Turning On Hillary?

http://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2016/11/01/huma-turning-hillary/

Huma Abedin, vice-chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and long time body woman for Hillary, has been off the campaign trail four days. Some are now saying that Huma is turning on Hillary.

CNN Reports that Huma, who was a staple by Clinton’s side throughout the primaries and flew on almost every flight since the Clinton campaign plane started in September, has not flown with Hillary since Friday:
It’s no longer clear whether the Clintons can afford to throw Huma under the bus as we reported they were preparing to do. Now we are left to wonder whether the Clintons are eyeing Huma as the best sacrificial lam to scapegoat Hillary out her emailgate scandal or whether Huma has turned on Hillary.
  According to CNN, Karen Dunn, Abedin’s lawyer, said Tuesday night that she had not yet been contacted by the FBI as part of its stepped up review of the newly revealed emails that FBI Director James Comey told Congress appear pertinent to the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server while serving as Secretary of State:

And, as John Podesta said Sunday, a Clinton aide said Tuesday that Abedin is working from the Clinton campaign headquarters in Brooklyn:

“She is there in Brooklyn and happy to cooperate if they ever want to talk to her. She has been very cooperative throughout the process,” the aide said. “We don’t see any reason, though, that they will need to. But, you know, there is a lot to wrap up this last week or two.”

When the aide was asked if Huma was staying away from the campaign plane because of the optics, the aide replied, “I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions.”

<..snip..>

More at Link Above

"Some are saying"  Is 'some are saying' the new reliable source?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 04:52:05 am »
"Some are saying"  Is 'some are saying' the new reliable source?

No, It's a tad fewer than when the Donald says 'Everyone's saying'.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 04:54:46 am »

How do we know? Tony is into some pretty sick shit.

Online DB

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 04:57:30 am »
Huma obviously knows Hillary very, very well. I'd have to guess there's nearly a zero chance of Huma turning on Hillary. She knows the consequences of that and a ride under the Hillary bus can't be worse. And there's the hope/possibility that Hillary will pardon her if she takes the ride.

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 05:02:00 am »
   I always thought this Couple could make it, I never would have guessed that the Love would Die before one testified against the other.   America's loss is Saudi Arabia's Gain I guess.

It is indeed a Sad World.

lesbians need to learn to overcome this Vast Right Wing Comey hate and Come Together.

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 05:08:26 am »
Huma has definitely turned out to be a lousy Muslim.

A rumored, probably true, lesbian affair.

A marriage to a Jewish man.

Leaving her husband, which is a no no under Sharia if I'm not mistaken.

Of course, if all of this was done to try to get close to the right people to hurt or attack the country in some way, then I guess she's actually played her role very very well.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 05:09:23 am »
   I always thought this Couple could make it, I never would have guessed that the Love would Die before one testified against the other.   America's loss is Saudi Arabia's Gain I guess.

It is indeed a Sad World.

lesbians need to learn to overcome this Vast Right Wing Comey hate and Come Together.

Easily the hottest terrorist I know. If someone can give her my contact information, I know she will be in need of a sugar daddy with an enemies list when she gets out of prison.