Author Topic: Leader of a Trump PAC Calls for Genocide of Mormons  (Read 2838 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Leader of a Trump PAC Calls for Genocide of Mormons
« on: November 02, 2016, 12:44:37 am »
If Evan McMullin wins Utah, it is not like that helps Hillary Clinton. If McMullin does not win it, Trump will win it, but either way it neither helps nor hurts Clinton’s road to 270 Electoral College votes. She was never going to win Utah. That Trump might not win the most reliably Republican state in the nation, however, shows just what a disaster he is as a candidate......

....Dickinson’s tweets in favor of a “Mormocaust” and noting “America hasn’t boasted a popular movement favoring genocide of Mormons for well over a century but @Evan_McMullin is working to change that.”

He also claims McMullin’s candidacy is a tag team effort between the CIA and Mormon Church to stop Trump......

http://theresurgent.com/leader-of-a-trump-pac-calls-for-genocide-of-mormons/

HonestJohn

Re: Leader of a Trump PAC Calls for Genocide of Mormons
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 12:48:41 am »
And I was told there was no similarities at all between avid Trumpists and history...

Looks like I was right and those that said otherwise, not so much.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 12:54:43 am »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 12:57:14 am »
And I was told there was no similarities at all between avid Trumpists and history...

Looks like I was right and those that said otherwise, not so much.

If we find out Trump has a boyfriend, plus this Mormon Wars crap, he could be the next James Buchanan.

Even more ironic, James Buchanan could possibly be considered the first populist president. His Secretary of the Navy, Foltz, said this about his election:
"The people have taken the next presidency out of the hands of the politicians...the people and not your political friends will place you there."

Buchanan was also a big proponent of tariffs and completely rejected the concept of private property with seizures of massive amounts of Cherokee lands.

Give him a decent comb over and you could have Trump's ancestor.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 05:30:03 am »
I haven't said much about all this, but think it needs said. I just don't get the Trumpoids and their threats. What exactly is it they think they're going to do? And how?

Take me for instance. I grew up 4 miles from a maximum security prison in a blue collar factory town. When I was a child in 1980, and since Iowa has no death penalty, we had 4 murder one inmates escape. They came within a 1/2 mile of the house, so close they alerted the dogs as they walked the creek near our house.

We didn't cower in fear or go into hysterics. We barricaded all the doors that night and loaded all the guns, with plenty of ammo at the ready. If they had come to the house, there would have been no call the sheriff and hide till he got there - we'd have gunned down every one of them where they stood, no questions asked, no hesitation.

No, we don't walk around like we're badasses, or tough guys, or flip attitude. We're more likely to give you the shirt off our back. But we're also no nonsense rural Midwesterners who don't put up with threats and attacks. You come to my door with a weapon and intent to do harm, I put you in a body bag. You may think you're tough and bad, but you'd better get me if you try something, because if you don't I will take you down hard and permanently. There are millions just like me all across the interior of America.

So the Trumpoids might want to start cooling their jets on this crap. It's getting old, and you are way above your pay grade, writing checks your asses can't cash.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 06:00:14 am »
If we find out Trump has a boyfriend, plus this Mormon Wars crap, he could be the next James Buchanan.

Even more ironic, James Buchanan could possibly be considered the first populist president. His Secretary of the Navy, Foltz, said this about his election:
Buchanan was also a big proponent of tariffs and completely rejected the concept of private property with seizures of massive amounts of Cherokee lands.

James Buchanan was the best President ever. He was from Pennsylvania.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 07:06:57 am »
I haven't said much about all this, but think it needs said. I just don't get the Trumpoids and their threats. What exactly is it they think they're going to do? And how?

Take me for instance. I grew up 4 miles from a maximum security prison in a blue collar factory town. When I was a child in 1980, and since Iowa has no death penalty, we had 4 murder one inmates escape. They came within a 1/2 mile of the house, so close they alerted the dogs as they walked the creek near our house.

We didn't cower in fear or go into hysterics. We barricaded all the doors that night and loaded all the guns, with plenty of ammo at the ready. If they had come to the house, there would have been no call the sheriff and hide till he got there - we'd have gunned down every one of them where they stood, no questions asked, no hesitation.

No, we don't walk around like we're badasses, or tough guys, or flip attitude. We're more likely to give you the shirt off our back. But we're also no nonsense rural Midwesterners who don't put up with threats and attacks. You come to my door with a weapon and intent to do harm, I put you in a body bag. You may think you're tough and bad, but you'd better get me if you try something, because if you don't I will take you down hard and permanently. There are millions just like me all across the interior of America.

So the Trumpoids might want to start cooling their jets on this crap. It's getting old, and you are way above your pay grade, writing checks your asses can't cash.

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 07:07:30 am by montanajoe »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 09:10:27 am »
Dickinson’s tweets in favor of a “Mormocaust” and noting “America hasn’t boasted a popular movement favoring genocide of Mormons for well over a century but @Evan_McMullin is working to change that.”

I'm sorry I think this is pretty funny.  Very hard for me to take seriously.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 11:55:31 am »
I don't know whether this guy is serious or not, but it seems to me that they obviously don't care about winning the presidency.  Voters don't like to be threatened or insulted.  They are not going to respond favorably to these tactics.  Every time one of Trump's worshipers say things like that, they make me all the more determined not to vote for Trump.  A number of Republican voters look at both candidates and they know neither is suitable for the job .  But they may vote for Hillary only because she doesn't insult, browbeat or threaten them.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 01:11:49 pm »

I don't know if there are any members of his family still around..  He wasn't married..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 01:14:12 pm »
I'm sorry I think this is pretty funny.  Very hard for me to take seriously.

But I'm sure people at the TOS would like that idea.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 01:48:28 pm »

Well said, from a former Towed Vulcan Platoon Leader.

O/T, but that eight months I had with that platoon was a lot of fun. Due to the personnel shortages we endured during the Carter Administration, 3 of my 4 squad leaders were "Acting Jacks", i.e. corporals (E-4) in positions authorized Staff Sergeants (E-6). I had a few months time in grade as a 1st LT, an old man at the ripe old age of 24. However, it was the third platoon that I was to successfully lead through a tactical evaluation (the first two were Chaparral platoons).

Despite having the youngest, most inexperienced platoon in our battery, ours was the only platoon to pass during a battery-level ARTEP. I loved those guys.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 01:52:26 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 01:53:15 pm »

I've never understood the hatred for Mormons.

Sure they're a little odd but as a Protestant, I think Catholics are a bit odd sometimes as well.

Live and let live.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2016, 01:59:39 pm »
Not that people would, of course, but anyone attempting to attack Mormons here is going to have a very permanent ban.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2016, 02:02:12 pm »
Sick and tired of the bigotry of (some) Trump supporters?   Do what I did yesterday - contribute to Evan McMullin's campaign.   Let's help McMullin snatch Utah from Trump's column.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Applewood

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 03:26:19 pm »
I've never understood the hatred for Mormons.

Sure they're a little odd but as a Protestant, I think Catholics are a bit odd sometimes as well.

Live and let live.

I worked at a law firm where one of the junior attorneys was a Mormon.  He was a nice guy, perhaps too nice to be a pitbull trial lawyer.  At least as far as I know, he didn't want to behead or stone infidels like me.

Was surprised to learn there is a significant Mormon population in western Pennsylvania.  Until I met this Mormon, I thought most Mormons lived out west. 

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 03:50:22 pm »
I worked at a law firm where one of the junior attorneys was a Mormon.  He was a nice guy, perhaps too nice to be a pitbull trial lawyer.  At least as far as I know, he didn't want to behead or stone infidels like me.

Was surprised to learn there is a significant Mormon population in western Pennsylvania.  Until I met this Mormon, I thought most Mormons lived out west.

Trust me, they're everywhere.   22222frying pan
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 05:28:14 pm »
Another day, another infantile attempt at a "guilt by fake association" attack.

GOP E might have some credibility if they ever expresses as much concern about the real violence being planned, and perpetrated,  by the Clinton Campaign as they are about these supposed verbal assaults

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2016, 05:52:55 pm »

I am beginning to think the most rabid Trump supporters are really trolls for Hillary. What better way to make certain people won't vote for someone than to claim to support that person and go threatening and insulting people willy-nilly who aren't in the bag for your boy?

It would be tough to find a better way to alienate people on a wholesale basis.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2016, 06:00:09 pm »

In their more extreme days they controlled Beaver Island in Lake Michigan calling it a kingdom under control of "King" Jesse Strang.

Strang was overthrown after declaring war on the USA and that all the women on the island were his wives

Offline Applewood

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2016, 08:06:15 pm »
In their more extreme days they controlled Beaver Island in Lake Michigan calling it a kingdom under control of "King" Jesse Strang.

Strang was overthrown after declaring war on the USA and that all the women on the island were his wives

The real church has mellowed out considerably.  There are some sects which claim to be the "true" Mormon church.  It's these radical nut jobs that give Mormons a bad name.

Offline CSM

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 03:57:48 pm »
I am beginning to think the most rabid Trump supporters are really trolls for Hillary. What better way to make certain people won't vote for someone than to claim to support that person and go threatening and insulting people willy-nilly who aren't in the bag for your boy?

It would be tough to find a better way to alienate people on a wholesale basis.

I would be of the same mindset, except what I have read at TOS and what some posters here post....That makes me take these things very, very seriously.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 04:01:42 pm »
I would be of the same mindset, except what I have read at TOS and what some posters here post....That makes me take these things very, very seriously.
I got two words for the wannabes. Mountain Meadows. Some folks aren't worth messing with, and all the Mormon folks I know will vigorously defend their own.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis