Author Topic: Nikki Haley on Trump: 'Every day I hold my breath wondering what he's gonna say'  (Read 413 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said in a radio interview Monday that she is voting for Donald Trump out of concern over presidential appointments, but added that she disagrees with his divisive rhetoric and holds her breath every day "wondering what he's gonna say."

"Every day I hold my breath wondering what he's gonna say, I mean, I do," Haley said on WIBC radio's 93.1 FM.
Earlier in the interview, the governor discussed blowback she received from fellow Republicans for saying at a news conference last week that a vote for Trump was not an "easy vote."

"I don't expect everybody to agree with me," she said. "What I can tell you is, I have always said that I would support the Republican nominee, that was not a big secret. Everybody's deciding to talk about this again. But I've always said that I was gonna support the Republican nominee.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/nikki-haley-trump-holding-breath/index.html

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

Nikki Haley on Trump: 'Every day I hold my breath wondering what he's gonna say'

If that's the case she probably spends most of the day passed out from lack of oxygen.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If he wins, she can kiss her lofty DC job bye bye
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

If he wins, she can kiss her lofty DC job bye bye

You mean the Governor of South Carolina works in DC?

Online corbe

I know what you mean Nikki, I've struggled through that Lack of oxygen Syndrome for almost a year.   You look much better for it though, I must admit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.