Author Topic: Haiti Needs Electricity. Hillary Gives Them a Sweatshop  (Read 352 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Haiti Needs Electricity. Hillary Gives Them a Sweatshop
« on: November 01, 2016, 03:55:31 pm »
by Marita Noon
1 Nov 2016

New emails, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit by the Republican National Committee and then shared with ABC News made public on October 11, highlight the cozy connections between the Clinton Foundation, Hillary Clinton’s State Department, and the Clinton’s cronies.

I’m aware of this new information due to my multi-year collaboration with Christine Lakatos and her Green Corruption Files. She alerted me to the “bombshell new evidence” and she now has a full 26-page report available.

The billions of dollars that poured into Haiti after the 2010 earthquake did little to help the 1.5 million people who were displaced when the 7.0 magnitude earthquake destroyed their homes in 2010. Earlier this year, HBO’s VICE news magazine series did a segment titled, “The Haitian Moneypit.” In it, Vikram Gandhi takes viewers through the deplorable conditions found in the refugee camps that have no electricity, fresh water, or functioning toilets. He claims that “hundreds of thousands of survivors are still displaced.”

Lakatos explains, “In digging through over 1000 emails from Hillary’s State Department related to Haiti, I discovered additional damning proof that the Haiti ‘reconstruction plan’ was a huge pay-to-play scheme for filling the coffers of the Clintons and their cronies.” She continues: “We now have an ocean of evidence confirming that our former president Bill Clinton and his wife, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, exploited the poor Haitian people in the wake of the 2010 earthquake.”...

Read more at: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/01/haiti-needs-electricity-hillary-gives-sweatshop-foundation-gets-new-donor/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:56:51 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.