Author Topic: ABC - Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll as Enthusiasm Declines  (Read 735 times)

HAPPY2BME

By GARY LANGER
Nov 1, 2016, 7:00 AM ET

Strong enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton has ebbed since the renewal of the FBI’s email investigation.

Forty-six percent of likely voters support Trump in the latest results, with 45 percent for Clinton. Taking it to the decimal for illustrative purposes, a mere .7 of a percentage point divides them. Third-party candidate Gary Johnson has 3 percent, a new low; Jill Stein, 2 percent.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-leads-clinton-point-poll-enthusiasm-declines/story?id=43199459

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: ABC - Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll as Enthusiasm Declines
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 02:39:37 pm »
Wow. Impressive. Donny is even with a known criminal and all around evil POS. That's something to be real proud of.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 02:40:16 pm »
U LOSE

U LOST

U LOUSE

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 02:44:14 pm »
U LOSE

U LOST

U LOUSE

You are getting that based off a based off a national poll showing that could be losing with the MOE? Good luck with that. Maybe you might want to Google "Electoral College" and have a box of Kleenex handy.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 02:57:48 pm »

Newt GingrichVerified account
‏@newtgingrich
Washington Post-ABC poll is an absurdity. Trump has not moved up 13 points in the last 8 days.he was NEVER 12 points behind. Ignore polls
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 02:59:47 pm »
User Actions   
 Follow

Josh JordanVerified account
‏@NumbersMuncher
National polls tightening for Trump, but his problem is that the states he needs to win are still not moving his way: PA, CO, NH, WI, NV.

Jeff B/DDHQ ‏@EsotericCD  1h1 hour ago
Jeff B/DDHQ Retweeted Josh Jordan
Yes, this is really the nut of it. Right now it's reasonably plausible Trump takes FL/OH/IA/NC/ME-2. But electoral college math is brutal.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 03:00:33 pm »
Newt GingrichVerified account
‏@newtgingrich
Washington Post-ABC poll is an absurdity. Trump has not moved up 13 points in the last 8 days.he was NEVER 12 points behind. Ignore polls

============================

NEWT GINGRICH FULL EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SEAN HANNITY (10/31/2016)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 03:06:16 pm »
The trend is definitely Trump's friend right now.  But most of the odds makers still have her at 70+ percent, mostly based on the electoral map.  I am definitely rooting for a Hitlery loss more than a Trump win.  Still on the fence as to how I will vote, but preparing to put the clothespin on my nose before I go to the polls next week.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 03:12:50 pm »
The trend is definitely Trump's friend right now.  But most of the odds makers still have her at 70+ percent, mostly based on the electoral map.  I am definitely rooting for a Hitlery loss more than a Trump win.  Still on the fence as to how I will vote, but preparing to put the clothespin on my nose before I go to the polls next week.

================================

How about the TRUTH is Trump's friend right now?  With completely overwhelming evidence (with probably Hillary or Huma being arrested in hand cuffs before the election), is that so hard to say?