Author Topic: Evidence That Hillary’s Staff Knew In 2011 That Anthony Weiner Was Talking Dirty to an Underage Girl — And My Role in Breaking the Story  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/31/evidence-hillarys-staff-knew-2011-anthony-weiner-talking-dirty-underage-girl-role-story/

The Daily Mail reports that Hillary’s staffers knew in 2011 that Anthony Weiner was exchanging inappropriate messages with underage girls. And, as we’ll see, if you were reading a certain blog (a blog we all know and love!) in 2011, you knew it too!

Hillary Clinton’s staffers knew as early as 2011 that Anthony Weiner had been messaging an underage girl, but they did nothing about it, according to WikiLeaks emails published Monday.

John Podesta – now chair of Clinton’s presidential campaign – and Neera Tanden, another adviser, were forwarded news of an investigation into Weiner’s online contact with a 17-year-old Delaware high school student by Jennifer Palmieri, the current campaign communications director, in June 2011.

At the time he was married to Huma Abedin, another member of Clinton’s inner circle, who is now at the center of fresh FBI investigation into the handling of classified material while Clinton was in office.

The email detailed lurid claims of private messages to an underage girl being investigated by police – and was met with the response ‘oof’ by Podesta.

‘Police on Friday afternoon came to the home of a 17-year-old high school junior to ask her about direct online communications she has had with Rep. Anthony Weiner,’ email read, quoting a Fox News article from the same time.

‘Two officers from the New Castle County Police Department arrived at the girl’s home around 4:30 p.m. and asked to speak with the girl’s mother about the daughter’s contact with Weiner. Another officer appeared at the home a short time later.’

Palmieri forwarded the news article to Podesta and Tanden.

This story is of special interest to me — for reasons you’ll learn in the following passage:

Back in April 2011, the then-teenager openly expressed her love for Weiner, who followed her on Twitter.

In her feed, she expressed her love of married men, according to Patterico.com.

At one point she said: ‘HE IS MINE ALL MINE HE LOVES ME AND NO ONE ELSE ILY ILY ILY!!!’ and added ‘@RepWeiner I’m in love with you’ two days later.

If the name “Patterico.com” sounds familiar, it should. That happens to be my personal blog. And, as it happens, I am the one who broke the story about Weiner’s creepy conversations with the high school girl in Delaware, in this post, which I followed up with this post.

To make a long story short, the girl — whom I termed “Ethel” to protect her real name — had written the following on her Tumblr blog, quoting her “favorite Congressman” as talking about “cape and tights sh*t”:

“I came back strong. Large. In charge. Tights and cape sh*t…” My favorite congressman<3

My post published evidence that the girl’s “favorite Congressman” was Weiner . . . and that Weiner had also used the “cape and tights” line in sexually explicit chats with a grown woman in Las Vegas. I was concerned that this evidence indicated that Weiner might have traded sexually explicit messages with the girl as well. After I published my post, Fox News reporter Jana Winter contacted me on the morning of June 9, 2011, saying: “Hi. I’m a reporter with FoxNews.com. Saw your post about Weiner—got a minute to talk?” She had seen the first post I linked above, and I sent her the second link as well.

More at link.

Offline Frank Cannon

My God. Hitlary and her people knew about this pedophile and just brushed it under the rug.

Offline Frank Cannon

You are mischaracterizing the article:

From the article:

Based on my posts, Winter was at the girl’s home later that day . . . when the police showed up to search the girl’s computer. Winter’s story went nationwide — and was the story that, we learned today, was sent to Podesta, which caused him to say: “Oof.”

Everyone knew exactly the same thing that Podesta knew according to the article you posted.

They couldn't get Wiener on the rap because of a lack of evidence, but it is clear they knew what this guy was up to for a long time. I found it curious when I saw the interview with Biden Friday and he got a sick look on his face when the reporter told him where the emails in questions came from. He then went off on how he always disliked Tony as though it was because he knew he was a sick pervert for decades. I'm convinced the the Clinton crew all knew what he was up to and just hoped he would be under the radar to not make waves.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
My God. Hitlary and her people knew about this pedophile and just brushed it under the rug.

@Frank Cannon
She's been married to Bill and covered up his crimes.   She has no morals.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

I'm convinced the the Clinton crew all knew what he was up to and just hoped he would be under the radar to not make waves.

@Frank Cannon @cuky

I'm curious why you think Huma got involved with him.

Twu wuv?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online mountaineer

Twu wuv?
That a woman with deep Muslim Brotherhood ties married an American Jewish man was puzzling enough.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
That a woman with deep Muslim Brotherhood ties married an American Jewish man was puzzling enough.

What connections does he have?  Or was he just a patsy.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton's inner circle knew FIVE YEARS AGO that Anthony Weiner was messaging an underage girl on Twitter - but did nothing about it

John Podesta and Neera Tanden were forwarded news of an investigation into Anthony Weiner's contacts with a 17-year-old Delaware girl in 2011
    Jennifer Palmieri, Clinton's current campaign communications director, forwarded the news article to Podesta and Tanden with the comment, 'Oof'
    Six days later, on June 16, 2011, Weiner announced his resignation after accidentally tweeting a photo of himself in bulging briefs to his followers
    Sources close to the 17-year-old at the time told Fox News that the girl and Weiner had direct-messaged each other on Twitter
    At the time Weiner admitted that he had contact with the girl, but denied sending inappropriate messages
    An investigation was launched into Weiner earlier this year after he allegedly exchanged text messages with a 15-year-old girl

By Kelly Mclaughlin For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:43 EDT, 31 October 2016 | Updated: 17:07 EDT, 31 October 2016

Anthony Weiner had been messaging an underage girl as early as 2011, and Hillary Clinton's staffers reportedly knew about it, according to WikiLeaks emails.

Hillary Clinton's staffers knew as early as 2011 that Anthony Weiner had been messaging an underage girl, but they did nothing about it, according to WikiLeaks emails published Monday.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3890748/Clinton-s-inner-circle-knew-FIVE-YEARS-AGO-Anthony-Weiner-talking-underage-girl-did-it.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why is anyone surprised by this? WHY do you think all the people in the Clinton inner-circle have problems?

The reason why is these people are easy to control. They KNOW they are lucky to even have semi-good jobs,so they will do ANYTHING or say ANYTHING they have to do or say to keep the jobs,and they will never drop a dime on the Clinton's because no matter what the law might find on these people,the Clinton's already have more and they know the Clinton's will bury them in prisons forever if they even whisper about anything they saw or heard.

NOTHING beats fear and love when it comes to controlling people,and with the Clinton's it's a twofer for most of their aides.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon @cuky

Twu wuv?

Strictly a political convenience. If you recall before his idiocy became public, he was the #1 Progressive liberal attack dog. He was a big wheel in that world. They were going to be the new Hill and Bill.

Wingnut

@Frank Cannon @cuky

Twu wuv?

Wasn't it an arranged marriage.  Bill and Hillary paid them to hook up.