Author Topic: LEAKED: Hillary Was Sexting Weiner!  (Read 406 times)

HAPPY2BME

LEAKED: Hillary Was Sexting Weiner!
« on: November 01, 2016, 04:41:10 am »
10/31/2016

WORLD NEWS BUREAU - Sources that have seen emails on a computer belonging to Anthony Weiner confirm that many were sent from Hillary Clinton's personal server and are "highly personal in nature."

An exclusive leaked image (below) of one chat session is nothing less than a bombshell, and may very well derail Clinton's presidential bid. "They were sexting each other. I threw up in my mouth a little just reading them," said one unidentified agent involved in the investigation. More on this story as it develops.

http://www.worldnewsbureau.com/2016/10/leaked-hillary-was-sexting-weiner.html

HAPPY2BME

Re: LEAKED: Hillary Was Sexting Weiner!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 04:41:26 am »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 04:41:46 am »
O - M - G

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 04:43:14 am »
#Nevertrumpers - how does it feel to be comparing hillary to trump now?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 04:45:58 am »
How does it feel to be backing a candidate who is #NeverConservative?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 04:47:43 am »

You're promoting a bogus made-up story.

How does it feel to be peddling bullshit?

You think either of them would be referring to themselves what their opponents call them?

I'd say you were as gullible as hell.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 04:49:17 am »

How does it feel to be dumb and certifiable?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 04:50:18 am »
FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton Officiated Weiner Wedding
That should’ve been a sign, right there.

The picture above is not an easy one to find, but thanks to the 2016 documentary Weiner, it surfaced once again as a reminder that the Anthony Weiner/Huma Abedin wedding officiated by none other than Bill Clinton was, perhaps, doomed from the start.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/flashback-bill-clinton-officiated-weiner-wedding

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 04:53:05 am »
10/31/2016

WORLD NEWS BUREAU - Sources that have seen emails on a computer belonging to Anthony Weiner confirm that many were sent from Hillary Clinton's personal server and are "highly personal in nature."

An exclusive leaked image (below) of one chat session is nothing less than a bombshell, and may very well derail Clinton's presidential bid. "They were sexting each other. I threw up in my mouth a little just reading them," said one unidentified agent involved in the investigation. More on this story as it develops.

http://www.worldnewsbureau.com/2016/10/leaked-hillary-was-sexting-weiner.html

You're probably unaware so I'll tip you off...........this is a gag site. You are so irrational on all Trump all the time that you cannot tell what is real and fake anymore.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 04:58:15 am »

You think either of them would be referring to themselves what their opponents call them?

I'd say she was simply willing to push any lie she comes across to get her liberal elected. Which makes her no different than any other liberal. And it's not the first time she's done it here. Actions speak louder than words afterall.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2016, 04:59:28 am »

============================