Author Topic: Clinton Extreme Meltdown From Surprise Question – Screams, Thrown Water, Obscenities  (Read 1769 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Extreme Meltdown From Surprise Question – Screams, Thrown Water, Obscenities

Posted on October 18, 2016 by Rick Wells in 2016

Bill Still received some information overnight that point out the serious character defects or total lack thereof on the part of the Democrat candidate for president. Hillary Clinton exhibited rage towards the moderator at the Commander-in-Chief Forum, Matt Lauer, for doing in one instance what he should have done for the entire thirty minutes, asking her and pressing her on a question that she hadn’t been fed in advance. She was supposed to go out, recite responses that were well rehearsed and wait for Trump to be caught off guard. Instead it was she who got the surprise and that triggered a rage that we’ve rumors of. Now a firsthand accounting of what happened was sent to Bill Still, and he’s sharing it with America.

The source of his information originated at a Comcast email address, the parent company of NBC.  It is supposedly from members of the technical crew that worked the event and describes what happened moments after Clinton walked off the set. They described “a massive profanity-laced tirade” on the part of Clinton that was directed at Matt Lauer in particular, but had moments for others, including DNC Chairperson Donna Brazile.

must read at link
http://rickwells.us/clinton-extreme-meltdown-surprise-question-screams-thrown-water-obscenities/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Every bit of what Bill Still (whoever the hell he is) is undoubtedly true.  Yep.  For sure. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Every bit of what Bill Still (whoever the hell he is) is undoubtedly true.  Yep.  For sure.

I have seen this story referenced before..this time I decided to post it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

I keep telling people that she is "Hitler like" in temperament and they don't seem familiar with the evidence of it. 

Yes,  Hillary has long had screaming rage fit meltdowns for the last two decades at least.   She is a psychotic rage monster,   and people who are aware of this should be absolutely terrified at the idea of giving this woman power.   

People need to be frightened of this woman.   If they aren't frightened,  they simply don't understand what she is.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

These stories of Hillary's insane rages were happening back in the 1990s.   She physically attacked Bill Clinton on several occasions leaving bruises on his face.   

This has also been revealed in a book by a former secret service agent.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sinkspur

OK. 

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton threw a tantrum, and a water glass, after NBC's "Commander-in-Chief" Forum in September 2016.

FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-threw-a-tantrum-with-matt-lauer/

Offline Frank Cannon

If you bothered to read any of the inside the White House books from the Clinton Administration era, the theme of Hitlary going on violent tirades is the norm. Her Secret Service detail has leaked this as well. They stick noobie Treasury Agents on her detail because no one with seniority wants to take her abuse.

BTW, I see you defending Hitlary here by basically dismissing the accusation. You know who does that? Commie Libs do that. You should probably correct your tagline with some truth and say you voted Hitlary/Kaine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yykSHeVXD8I

Offline sinkspur

If you bothered to read any of the inside the White House books from the Clinton Administration era, the theme of Hitlary going on violent tirades is the norm. Her Secret Service detail has leaked this as well. They stick noobie Treasury Agents on her detail because no one with seniority wants to take her abuse.

BTW, I see you defending Hitlary here by basically dismissing the accusation. You know who does that? Commie Libs do that. You should probably correct your tagline with some truth and say you voted Hitlary/Kaine.

A story is true, or it's not.  In this particular case, it's not.

Offline Frank Cannon

A story is true, or it's not.  In this particular case, it's not.

Based on what? Your undying love for the Clintoons?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:15:02 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline sinkspur

Based on what? Your undying love for the Clintoons?

Based on evidence and facts.

I despise Hillary and certainly would never vote for her.

In fact, I didn't. 

Are you going to call me a faggot again?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
While it sounds true, just an FYI, Rick Wells is a BS story website.

HAPPY2BME

OK. 

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-threw-a-tantrum-with-matt-lauer/

=============================

Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again, Questions Raised

Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in order to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment.

http://yournewswire.com/snopes-caught-lying-for-hillary-again-questions-raised/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I keep telling people that she is "Hitler like" in temperament and they don't seem familiar with the evidence of it. 

Yes,  Hillary has long had screaming rage fit meltdowns for the last two decades at least.   She is a psychotic rage monster,   and people who are aware of this should be absolutely terrified at the idea of giving this woman power. 

People need to be frightened of this woman.   If they aren't frightened,  they simply don't understand what she is.   

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Based on evidence and facts.

I despise Hillary and certainly would never vote for her.

In fact, I didn't. 

Are you going to call me a faggot again?

No need to. People already have a good idea what you are all about now.