Author Topic: White Nationalist’s Pro-Trump Robocall: Evan McMullin Is Gay  (Read 3916 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
White Nationalist’s Pro-Trump Robocall: Evan McMullin Is Gay
« on: October 31, 2016, 10:06:45 pm »
Prominent white nationalist William Johnson, an ardent supporter of Donald Trump’s campaign who was previously listed as a California delegate for the Republican National Convention, has paid for a new robocall targeting #NeverTrump independent candidate Evan McMullin in Utah.

According to an email from Johnson, he has scheduled the new robocall to begin going out to Utah voters on Monday evening......

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/31/white-nationalist-william-johnson-s-pro-trump-robocall-evan-mcmullin-is-gay.html

This guy is a literal white nationalist, not just a label by Dems. In 85, he proposed a Constitutional amendment to revoke citizenship of any non-White person. He also heads the WN American Third Position political party.

geronl

Re: White Nationalist’s Pro-Trump Robocall: Evan McMullin Is Gay
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 10:17:06 pm »
Trump was waving the rainbow flag today, the crowd cheered

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 10:54:16 pm »
This guy is a literal white nationalist, not just a label by Dems. In 85, he proposed a Constitutional amendment to revoke citizenship of any non-White person. He also heads the WN American Third Position political party.

This stuff again?  Did it not occur to you that it might be a false flag operation? 

Or just a run of the mill kook?   

Again,  all of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish,  he is voicing support for the Black Community,  he is getting support from Asian Groups,  Hindu Groups and if he is getting any support from racist groups,  then the joke is going to end up on them!   

He's from F***ing New York!   Just how "KKK"  do you think he can be?   If New Yorkers like Trump are embracing the racism stuff,   it's all over anyways.  The sickness will have spread too far to cure. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 01:11:24 am »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 01:31:52 am »
DISGUSTING:  White Nationalist  Launches Robocall In Utah attacking McMullin

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/10/31/disgusting-white-nationalist-launches-robocall-in-utah-attacking-mcmullin/

Skinheads are coming to Trump's rescue.  So sweet of them.  I hope Trump remembers who his allies were when the Golden Purges begin.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 01:46:55 am »
Well, that's one guy out of 330 million people.

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 01:48:57 am »

This stuff again?  Did it not occur to you that it might be a false flag operation? 

Again,  all of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish,  he is voicing support for the Black Community,  he is getting support from Asian Groups,  Hindu Groups and if he is getting any support from racist groups,  then the joke is going to end up on them!   

He's from F***ing New York!   Just how "KKK"  do you think he can be?   If New Yorkers like Trump are embracing the racism stuff,   it's all over anyways.  The sickness will have spread too far to cure.

Nobody is saying Trump is in the KKK.  We are saying all the KKK are supporting Trump, and Trump is courting their votes.  David Duke and William Johnson are not false flags.  They are real scum working overtime to let other mouthbreathing xenophobes know they support Trump.

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 01:53:51 am »
Well, that's one guy out of 330 million people.
The skinheads never had the balls to endorse a national candidate until Trump.  Trump makes them feel like they are not freaks.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 01:55:20 am »
The skinheads never had the balls to endorse a national candidate until Trump.  Trump makes them feel like they are not freaks.

And is Trump going to condemn the calls?  No they are calling on his behalf.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 01:59:46 am »
At least the guy admits he's a white nationalist at the start of the call so that people can dismiss him before he fools anyone.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2016, 02:04:58 am »

He's done nothing but encourage them. I see racism and antisemitism oozing from people who never would have given voice to such things before but now feel comfortable doing so.

Offline Chosen Daughter

geronl

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2016, 02:28:32 am »
The article in the Salt Lake City Newspaper said that he was satisfied with the SCOTUS gay marriage decision, that he would not seek to change it, and that he was uncomfortable with laws in that regard.  IOW, nothing about states' rights there.  See what you want to see. McMullin is pro- gay marriage in the evasive way many candidates are for it.

I don't care what a paper says, what does McMullen's campaign website say

Offline Longmire

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2016, 02:38:45 am »

Sounds like a lot of McMullin's core supporters may be bigots open to such an appeal...who knew?  :pondering:

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2016, 02:42:20 am »
This is what you get when you go for a candidate that has not been thoroughly vetted.  He did not have to suffer through the Donald attacks or any of the horrible Republican debates.  He has just slipped in the, unqualified, and his only claim to fame is that he isn't Donald.  No thank you.

....will the real Evan McMullin please come forward!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2016, 02:48:58 am »

When the Capitol catches fire, you will know that Trump and Hess exchanged notes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 02:56:24 am »
Trump was waving the rainbow flag today, the crowd cheered

Good! Americans come in all colors and genders.

Granted,whites are being discriminated against on a criminal level in this country and this has been going on for a couple of decades now and needs to be changed,but that doesn't give white people a license to encourage the government to discriminate against anyone else because of their race,gender,or religion.

BTW,Islam ain't a religion. It is a dictatorial form of government posing as a religion.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Longmire

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 02:59:52 am »

If these Utah voters are open to such an appeal maybe McMullin should disavow them.  :pondering:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 03:08:00 am »

>>Again,  all of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish,<<

I don't believe that is true. His oldest daughter married a Jew and converted,so her children are Jewish,but AFAIK none of his sons has converted,so any children they might have are not Jewish unless they married a Jew.

...he is voicing support for the Black Community,  he is getting support from Asian Groups,  Hindu Groups and if he is getting any support from racist groups,  then the joke is going to end up on them! ...

All that is true.

>>He's from F***ing New York!   Just how "KKK"  do you think he can be? <<

You are kidding,right? Some of the biggest racists I have ever met were from NYC or Chicago.

It's pretty much the same thing with blacks. The most racist blacks are also from the big cities. Rural whites and blacks seem to enjoy living without fighting each other.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:08:28 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 03:09:32 am »
Or sexual behavior?

@RAT Patrol

That has to be said? Seriously?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 03:22:44 am »
Yes.  What about polygamy?  We are talking about Utah.  What about age?  Bigamy?  Adultery?  Prostitution?  Public displays of...?  There are all sorts of ways our laws discriminate between sexual behaviors.

@RAT Patrol

What about it?

Somebody died and left me in charge of all that stuff?

Why wasn't I told?

Or do you think that YOU have the right to demand others live their lives to please you?

What do YOU think the word "Freedom" means?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 03:52:11 am »
Hello?  Check your local laws.  Most of that stuff is already illegal in your area.

@RAT Patrol

Most of WHAT stuff? Are you claiming it is illegal to be a homosexual?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 04:52:07 am »
The article in the Salt Lake City Newspaper said that he was satisfied with the SCOTUS gay marriage decision, that he would not seek to change it, and that he was uncomfortable with laws in that regard.  IOW, nothing about states' rights there.  See what you want to see. McMullin is pro- gay marriage in the evasive way many candidates are for it.

I am going to be very honest with you.  It doesn't matter who I vote for they are not going to win because I am not voting Trump or Clinton.  So I have no motive to defend anything other than my Faith in Christ.

This is what the Bible says about unbelievers.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13  ESV / 159 helpful votes   

I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one. For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge? God judges those outside. “Purge the evil person from among you.”

I used to get all worked up about defending marriage.  Honestly there is no such thing as gay marriage but our government has allowed them to call it that.  I think that they would get the same rights with Civil Unions.  Gays exist its a fact of life.  I don't worry about other people's sin unless it is forced upon me or my family.  Take for instance the trans bathroom issue.  I would fight that tooth and nail.  I am a mother.  So to think of girls in school locker rooms showering with people who have male genitalia makes me mad.  I am sorry they are confused about who they are but we don't need to force their confusion on everyone else.  Men in women's bathrooms target, school.  That matters to me. 

But the marriage equality thing is already done.  Militant gays who really did not just want equality but have been driven to attack tradition and Holy Matrimony won the right to call themselves married in court.  I say there is no such thing.  And it really does not affect me in any way or form.  And once again as I have in the past I have to examine what is important.  I think the scripture is clear....not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.  We are in the world but not of it and we cannot expect unbelievers  to understand, or have a reverent fear of the Lord.  We don't expect them to be bound by the laws that are written in our hearts.

I do not think that homosexual "marriage" is going to be reversed.  There are much more important things to worry about.  And I don't see any moral presidential candidate choice to keep this country from totally being flushed into the sewer.

As for McMullin.  He demonstrates strength and a good understanding of foreign policy.  He speaks like an adult.  I could see him meeting with foreign leaders and making good choices for the country and that is enough in this election.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 10:00:08 am »
Lest we forget Trump's totally concocted (via surrogates) infidelity Cruz claims during the primaries.'

Trump and his attack dogs are POS'.  These type of attacks are totally consistent with his campaign MO.  Not surprised if Stone's fingerprints are all over this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 11:34:46 am »
@RAT Patrol

Most of WHAT stuff? Are you claiming it is illegal to be a homosexual?
If it weren't for the closeted Anthony Kennedy, it would still be in a number of jurisdictions.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024