Author Topic: Trump waving the LGBT rainbow flag  (Read 21710 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump waving the LGBT rainbow flag
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2016, 12:19:53 am »
Trump said his views on abortion has changed especially after viewing what is involved with PBA.

I was pro choice for much of my adult life but turned pro life over the last few years. Stop making stuff up that Trump is paying for abortions.

From a left-wing source:

It Sure Sounds Like Donald Trump Has Paid for an Abortion or Two in His Life

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/04/it-sure-sounds-donald-trump-has-paid-abortion-or-two-his-life
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2016, 12:26:04 am »

Hillary is a Nazi.   Trump is a boor. 

Hillary is an Alinskyite Maoist.

Trump is a Fascist running as her Trojan stalking horse with a gravitas towards the cult of personal adoration and a penchant for inciting the basest of human nature in his mobs.

Of the two,  only Hillary has abused government power.   You don't have a F***ing thing on Trump that compares. 

He is not in office yet.   But based on his own personal life, his words and actions during this entire circus of a campaign - I assert he will be worse than she.  At minimum we expect it from her.

At worst - too many will be willing stormtroopers for any extraconstitutional punishments and proclamations Trump decides to make as CEO of Amerika.

Spit it out.   State your example of Trump abusing government power

I'm not willing to lend a hand to give him that opportunity.

If you do not have an example of Trump committing an equal vile atrocity,   then have the decency to STFU  with these false allegations about how abusive Trump would be.

I do not possess the decency to shut up about my opposition to Trump to assuage your offense.  I assert Trump and his mobs are the greater danger and threat to my immediate liberty and freedom than from anything Hillary threatens me with.

After all, it isn't Hildabeast's hordes threatening to punish, shoot, burn, hunt down with dogs and kill me for treason simply because I refuse to vote for their chosen savior.  It's Trump's rabid mobs that have.

Plus given the heated insults and internecine war going on over the web towards any former Republican or Conservative who was stupid or brave enough to publicly announce they were not voting Trump and voting third party - I'd say the threat to me and mine in the short term comes from Trump - and not from Hillary.

We have proof that Hillary would be abusive.   She has a 37 year history of abuse of power.

And I expect that.

Better the tyranny come from her, than one whom comes as a Trojan Horse behind our lines and pretends to be on our side - while delivering us up to death.

We have no such examples of Trump doing something similar.

And I have no intention of lending a hand to give him that chance.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2016, 12:26:40 am »

Here we go round the merry go round,  the merry go round,  the merry go round...   

Hillary is a Nazi.   Trump is a boor.  Of the two,  only Hillary has abused government power.   You don't have a F***ing thing on Trump that compares. 

Spit it out.   State your example of Trump abusing government power in the manner of firing people who worked there for 30 years,  farming their jobs out to cronies for the purpose of streaming government contracts into their pockets,  and then pushing  to get the fired people PROSECUTED BY THE FBI!     

How about an example of Trump getting the rapist of a 12 year old girl out of prison by attacking the poor victim?   And LAUGHING ABOUT IT!   Do you have an example of Trump doing anything remotely close to that?   

How about unethically and illegally altering a legal brief regarding the right to counsel for President Nixon,   filing it with the federal court,  and then lying to the Federal Judge about it,  all in an effort to deliberately deny legal rights to someone she hated?   

Has Trump done any such thing?   

If you do not have an example of Trump committing an equal vile atrocity,   then have the decency to STFU  with these false allegations about how abusive Trump would be.   We have proof that Hillary would be abusive.   She has a 37 year history of abuse of power.   

We have no such examples of Trump doing something similar.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2016, 12:28:20 am »
From a left-wing source:

It Sure Sounds Like Donald Trump Has Paid for an Abortion or Two in His Life

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/04/it-sure-sounds-donald-trump-has-paid-abortion-or-two-his-life

So what? I thought Christisnity was about redemption?
Trust me I have done plenty in my life I fell very guilty about today and wish I never did. Glad God will judge me and not you.
@sinkspur

Offline musiclady

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2016, 12:28:22 am »
Trump said at either a debate or town hall his views on abortion has changed due to various reasons...
@musiclady

@mirraflake -  TRUMP LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Believing he just happened to change his views on abortion while running for President as a (pseudo) Republican is a belief in pure fantasy.

I'm not that naïve.

If you're voting for Trump, do so knowing he supports abortion and THIS YEAR supported Planned Parenthood....... the most evil, child butchering organization on the planet.

Don't pretend he isn't what he is.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2016, 12:29:20 am »
Trust me I have done plenty in my life I fell very guilty about today and wish I never did. Glad God will judge me and not you.
@sinkspur

Trump never asks for forgiveness.  Remember that?  He doesn't think he's EVER done anything wrong.

You're not running for President.  Trump is.

Trump lies.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2016, 12:33:46 am »
@sinkspur

Redemption requires repentance in Christianity.

Trump is proudly UNrepentant.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2016, 12:38:15 am »

I remember one time he told us to break the lesser moral issue to protect the greater….It seems the vile Pharisees were thinking the tail should instead wag the dog. 

Biblically false and wrong.  You twist the scriptures and apply it to justify sin. 

Jesus NEVER told anyone to break ANY Commandment from the Lord in order to "protect" a "greater" commandment.

That is a LIE, straight from the mouth of Satan himself.  Jesus NEVER set aside the Commandment of God for another Commandment that contradicts the Law of God.

Jesus was excoriating their TRADITIONS that they had made superior to scripture.  The washings, the restrictions on movement, what dishes to cook in etc. 

Matthew 15:9: But in vain they do worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:8-9: You have disregarded the commandment of God to keep the tradition of men. You neatly set aside the commandment of God to maintain your own tradition.

Your example would make support of Trump biblically ordained by God and those who refuse to support or vote for him over violations of the Commandments and principles, to be Pharisees.

You have it backwards.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2016, 12:43:00 am »
Trump never asks for forgiveness.  Remember that?  He doesn't think he's EVER done anything wrong.

You're not running for President.  Trump is.

Trump lies.

I would say that he missed the whole message about redemption.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2016, 12:50:37 am »

A judge recommended on April 29 that “Katie Johnson” should have to pay her own attorneys’ fees and court costs related to the $100 million lawsuit she brought against Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein over alleged sexual assault charges. Then on May 2, a U.S. District judge ordered the entire lawsuit thrown out.

She already tried this stunt in California,  oddly enough in may of this election year.   20 years she's had to make this claim,  but she waits until he's a candidate for President?   Has a left wing kook attorney pushing this?   

Don't be gullible.

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2016, 12:50:52 am »

Yes,  we are down right Untermenschen. 

"God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican."

Only by your choice. No one is forcing it on you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2016, 12:52:24 am »

If you had a point to that rant I would have noticed.

Obviously you didn't. Which is common for you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2016, 12:53:40 am »
I don't understand the people who support Trump because they say he will nominate conservative justices...Yeah, Trump will nominate people who will vote against his own policies and proposals.

They like magical thinking. They 'feel' it absolves them from the responsibilities other adults share.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2016, 01:02:47 am »
Jesus NEVER told anyone to break ANY Commandment from the Lord in order to "protect" a "greater" commandment.

I was raised to believe that no sin was greater than another in the eyes of God.

Obviously murder is worse than lying from a legal and mortal standpoint but to God they are the same and both can be forgiven by God the same way.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2016, 01:06:37 am »
Hillary is an Alinskyite Maoist.

Trump is a Fascist running as her Trojan stalking horse with a gravitas towards the cult of personal adoration and a penchant for inciting the basest of human nature in his mobs.

I'm sure Hillary's campaign (she's an idiot,  it was someone in her campaign who thought of this)   intended that he should be a Stalking horse,  unfortunately the "mark"  had other plans.  Now he's turned it into a fight. 

He is not in office yet. 

You have no evidence of him committing crimes on the scale of Hillary,  yet you will condemn him for what you allege he will do?   

But based on his own personal life, his words and actions during this entire circus of a campaign - I assert he will be worse than she.  At minimum we expect it from her.

Provide some evidence.   I see your judgement is flawed six ways to Sunday,  so I have no interest in your opinion on the subject.   PROVIDE EVIDENCE of wrongdoing on the scale of Hillary Clinton.   

Ante up,  or sit out the hand. 

At worst - too many will be willing stormtroopers for any extraconstitutional punishments and proclamations Trump decides to make as CEO of Amerika.

And you know this because of all the evidence you have presented showing he has committed as bad of crimes as Hillary...  except you didn't.   You just alleged he will be bad,  but presented no evidence.   How about some evidence? 

I'm not willing to lend a hand to give him that opportunity.

It is a binary choice.   You pick one or the other,  and so far you are picking the worst one.   

I do not possess the decency to shut up about my opposition to Trump to assuage your offense.  I assert Trump and his mobs are the greater danger and threat to my immediate liberty and freedom than from anything Hillary threatens me with.

All this does is demonstrate a fanaticism.    How about you present evidence for your claims?   Something on the scale of Hillary altering Legal briefs to deny a man his right to counsel?  Then Lying to the Judge,  her colleagues  and her Boss about what she had done.   

You got anything on that level of skunkery? 

After all, it isn't Hildabeast's hordes threatening to punish, shoot, burn, hunt down with dogs and kill me for treason simply because I refuse to vote for their chosen savior.  It's Trump's rabid mobs that have.

I must have missed that.   Be reassured,  that Hillary's horde is at least as murderous,  and her ideology has a far greater history of it than any other ideology. 

Plus given the heated insults and internecine war going on over the web towards any former Republican or Conservative who was stupid or brave enough to publicly announce they were not voting Trump and voting third party - I'd say the threat to me and mine in the short term comes from Trump - and not from Hillary.

And I expect that.

I'm sure a bunch of you are actively engaging in a Martyr complex of some sort.    It strokes your "Holier than thou"  egos to feel you are being persecuted when in fact it is just a bunch of juvenile minded adults playing word games on the internet. 

Better the tyranny come from her, than one whom comes as a Trojan Horse behind our lines and pretends to be on our side - while delivering us up to death.

Well,  except for the part that he isn't.   Will you stop with all the drama queen crap?   Yes,  you're a Martyr,  sacrificing your future happiness for the cause.   We get it.   We don't buy it,  but we know you are invested in the persona so we'll pretend it's okay while we look for an exit. 

And I have no intention of lending a hand to give him that chance.

Some people think the Fire is an improvement over the Frying pan. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2016, 01:17:09 am »
I don't understand the people who support Trump because they say he will nominate conservative justices...Yeah, Trump will nominate people who will vote against his own policies and proposals.
great post

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2016, 01:19:50 am »
@sinkspur
I forgive you, but I ain't voting for you for President.

Silver Pines

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2016, 01:24:36 am »
Oh, hey, this is the guy who's going to save Christianity, right?

:laugh:

Silver Pines

« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2016, 01:29:53 am »
Trump said his views on abortion has changed especially after viewing what is involved with PBA.

I was pro choice for much of my adult life but turned pro life over the last few years. Stop making stuff up that Trump is paying for abortions.

@mirraflake

Trump changed just about all of his stances.  At age seventy.  Just in time to run for president.

Personally, I'm not gullible enough to buy it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2016, 01:39:35 am »
@mirraflake

Trump changed just about all of his stances.  At age seventy.  Just in time to run for president.

Personally, I'm not gullible enough to buy it.

Amazing how many gullible people are out there, isn't it?

Just think how many of us change our core beliefs at 70 when we're running for public office.

The number must be in the millions........    :smokin:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2016, 01:44:43 am »
She already tried this stunt in California,  oddly enough in may of this election year.   20 years she's had to make this claim,  but she waits until he's a candidate for President?   Has a left wing kook attorney pushing this?   

Don't be gullible.

Well lots has happened since his high price lawyers got him out of it in April.  We have people giving testimony of Trump at party's where Trump goes from room to room visiting underage models.  Even his ex has a story of his brutal sex.  And very believable.  Have you seen the black and white photo of a very young model Ivanka practically nude?  What kind of father allows their daughter to be a sex object on film?  Furthermore  we all have heard tapes and interviews.  He is a sexual predator.  If you put it all together its undeniable.

He isn't innocent until the court declares him innocent.  He has to go to court in December.  Imagine that a presidential candidate going to court for the rape of a 13 year old.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 01:46:01 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2016, 01:47:42 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNabdDx_mU

So in other words you're saying Donald and Laura Bush are both RINOS supporting the politically correct and bullying LGBT lobby.

Thank you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2016, 01:48:38 am »
You have no evidence of him committing crimes on the scale of Hillary,  yet you will condemn him for what you allege he will do?

Yup. It's called discernment.  I choose not to lend a hand towards giving him an opportunity to prove my discernment.

I see your judgement is flawed six ways to Sunday,  so I have no interest in your opinion on the subject.

Ditto and back 'atcha.

PROVIDE EVIDENCE of wrongdoing on the scale of Hillary Clinton.   

It is always the Devil who likes to categorize evil and sin into what is acceptable and better than another kind of sin and evil.

That said, I'm not lending a hand towards giving Trump an opportunity to prove my discernment.

You just alleged he will be bad,  but presented no evidence.   How about some evidence? 

It has already been provided ad-nauseum, and discounted by the likes of you as immaterial in previous discussions.  My discernment stands, and nothing you say is going to change that.  Trump has provided me everything necessary for my discernment about his lack of character as a worse fate for the nation and Conservatism than from Hillary.

It is a binary choice.   You pick one or the other,  and so far you are picking the worst one.   

I will choose neither for office - and prefer Hillary's expected tyranny over Trump's.  She is a wider recognized enemy to the Constitution than Trump is.

All this does is demonstrate a fanaticism.   

That's hilarious coming from someone going to the lengths you do to push and promote Trump.

I must have missed that.   Be reassured,  that Hillary's horde is at least as murderous,  and her ideology has a far greater history of it than any other ideology. 

I expect it from her.

Most do not expect it from Trump.  I prefer the enemy everyone recognizes than the tyrant from among our own ranks.

But then once upon a time, the fear of the Communists blinded everyone to what the Nationalist Socialist Workers Party would achieve under Fascism promoted as Populism.

I'm sure a bunch of you are actively engaging in a Martyr complex of some sort.    It strokes your "Holier than thou"  egos to feel you are being persecuted when in fact it is just a bunch of juvenile minded adults playing word games on the internet.

I've experienced and witnessed real persecution in the third world. All that did is showcase how totally unable a lukewarm church will be able to endure it when it comes.   This political crap is not even in the same universe as what I experienced and saw.

But it is however, the fuel for violence and bloodshed to come by those who have already promised to bring it, simply because of those who refuse to vote the way they demand we vote.

Some people think the Fire is an improvement over the Frying pan.

That choice was made when a people stoked to anger and fear,  chose a lifelong liberal Democrat from NYC to be their party nominee.

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2016, 01:53:36 am »
Seems to be intent on going after the democratic base.
Good luck.
It didn't help Romney that he had enacted Romneycare and same sex marriage when he was Governor.

Short of an overwhelming number of dead people and illegals voting, I actually am leaning toward Donald Trump winning.  Unless these two pieces of Donald Trump behaving badly that allegedly are out there hit and actually do have the desired effect.

It's just too convenient that Hillary is falling to pieces right before we get to the election.

If and when he wins, everyone who defended him is going to be in for a rude awakening when he unleashes his inner progressive.

They'll be even more disappointed to find out that he was either the choice of the globalists all along, or they at least were ready and willing to adjust when they saw that Hillary was too damaged.

We were screwed either way in this election people. 

geronl

« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2016, 02:24:19 am »
Titus 3:10
Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them.

New Living Transltion

If people are causing divisions among you, give a first and second warning. After that, have nothing more to do with them.

-----------

Romans 16:17
Now I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and obstacles that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Turn away from them.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 02:25:17 am by geronl »