Author Topic: Carville Blows Up On MSNBC Anchor: Our Democracy Is Under Assault By Comey, The KGB And Republicans  (Read 785 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Carville Blows Up On MSNBC Anchor: Our Democracy Is Under Assault By Comey, The KGB And Republicans

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date October 31, 2016

James Carville accused FBI Director James Comey, the KGB and House Republicans of working together to "hijack an election" in a bombastic interview on MSNBC. Carville also berated network anchor Thomas Roberts for "making excuses" for Comey.

"I think this an outrage and I think the fact that the KGB is involved in this election is an outrage and I think the American people ought to take their democracy back regardless of what the press wants to do and the excuses they want to make for Comey. That's what I think," Carville said to the MSNBC anchor Monday afternoon.

"This is in effect an attempt to hijack an election," Carville said. "It ought to be called for what it is."

Carville on Comey, KGB and Republicans acting "in concert":

more w/must see video

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/31/carville_blows_up_on_msnbc_anchor_our_democracy_is_under_assault_by_comey_the_kgb_and_republicans.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
I guess it's bad of me to wish that he had literally blown up.... right?   :chairbang:
Let it burn.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I guess it's bad of me to wish that he had literally blown up.... right?   :chairbang:

You mean he didn't?  That's the only reason I clicked on this story.... :shrug:

Wingnut

Nah!    :smokin:

Offline DiogenesLamp

Carville Blows Up On MSNBC Anchor: Our Democracy Is Under Assault By Comey, The KGB And Republicans

It's under assault by New York Liberal Democrat control of the media which blows up stories about Republicans and Suppresses bad stories about Democrats.   

How they could take this corrupt psychotic hate witch of no accomplishment and turn her into a non laughing stock presidential candidate is a measure of the power they posses. 

Elections now are steered by what Liberal Democrats in New York tell the American public,   and it is in the interest of the nation to stop this one party control of the News system. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
He's just upset someone might find the email that reveals he is really a Lizard Alien.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline beandog

It's not bad of you at all.  In fact, if he had actually blow up it would be the best thing to come of this election.

Offline Frank Cannon

He's just pissed that it appears his shot at shoehorning his way into another Clinton administration is rapidly vanishing. He'll have to just keep selling Air Conditioners and pumping out ridiculously embarrassing books.