Author Topic: Doug Schoen: President Hillary Clinton And A Constitutional Crisis  (Read 320 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

President Hillary Clinton And A Constitutional Crisis
Doug Schoen
Forbes
October 31, 2016

“I am deeply concerned that we will have a constitutional crisis if she’s elected. I want to learn more this week, see what we see, but as of today, I am not a supporter of the Secretary of State for the nation’s highest office.”

With those words during my weekly program on the FOX Report, Political Insiders, I made one of the toughest and biggest decisions of my career.

As I have written so many times before, I’m deeply proud of the work I did for President Bill Clinton between 1994 and 2000. We won re-election successfully in 1996 and actually worked with the other side – a tradition in American politics that has now been lost. And I worked closely with Secretary Clinton, who I admire greatly.

But since Friday’s announcement from FBI Director James Comey that the FBI may have found emails related to the Clinton probe on Anthony Weiner’s computer, the prospect of a successful Clinton presidency has been thrown into chaos.

What I mean by this is that we are staring down the barrel of a criminal investigation of President-elect Clinton. We will also be facing investigations into her top aide, Huma Abedin, who apparently forwarded emails to her shared computer with her husband, Weiner, to print and give to the former Secretary of State. And there’s a very real chance that there will be investigations into the actions of the Justice Department and the FBI Director himself.

More:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougschoen/2016/10/31/president-hillary-clinton-and-a-constitutional-crisis/#25a1619d517c
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Doug Schoen: President Hillary Clinton And A Constitutional Crisis
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 03:56:48 pm »
Yep, a leak in the swamp for sure...

Schoen is a man of integrity, I believe.  This is extraordinary, nonetheless.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck