Author Topic: Breaking: Former Clinton Pollster Doug Schoen Withdraws Support for Hillary Over Renewed FBI Investigation  (Read 1290 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: GATEWAY PUNDIT

URL: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-former-clinton-pollster-doug-schoen-withdraws-support-hillary-renewed-fbi-investigation/

by: Kristinn Taylor

Democrat pollster Doug Schoen, who advised President Bill’s Clinton’s 1996 reelection campaign and worked on Hillary Clinton’s failed 2008 presidential bid, has withdrawn his endorsement of Hillary Clinton for the presidency following the renewal of the FBI investigation into Clinton and her her top aide Huma Abedin. Schoen said he fears a constitutional crisis should Clinton be elected and sworn into office while under investigation.

Schoen made the announcement on the Fox News Channel Sunday night where he is a contributor. Video of the announcement was posted to Twitter.

#Doug Schoen has just renounced his support of Hillary Clinton due to the Email scandal. #FoxReport kudos to Mr. Schoen pic.twitter.com/8Ww0hVZdzO

— trumpnation2016 (@datrumpnation1) October 30, 2016

(Transcribed by Kristinn Taylor.)

Shoen, “”I’ve been a supporter of Secretary Clinton.”

Host Harris Faulkner, “We all know, yeah!”

Schoen, “You do know. But, and the but is a big deal, at least to me. Given that this investigation is gonna go on for many months after the election.”

Faulkner, “No matter who wins.”

Schoen, “No matter who wins. But if the secretary of State (Clinton) wins we will have a president under criminal investigation with Huma Abedin under investigation, the secretary of State–the president-elect–should she win under investigation. Harris, under these circumstances I am actively reassessing my support. I’m not a Trump…”

Faulkner, “Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. You’re not gonna vote for Hillary Clinton?”

Schoen, “Harris, I’m deeply concerned that we will have a constitutional crisis if she’s elected. I want to learn more this week see what we see. But as of today I am not a supporter of the secretary of State for the next…”

Faulkner, speaks over Schoen, “How long have you known the Clintons, sir?”

Schoen, “I’ve known the Clintons since 1994.”

Faulkner, “Wow.”

Schoen was on a panel with fellow Democrat pollster Pat Caddell and former Republican Congressman John LeBoutillier.

Schoen’s bio reads in part:

Douglas E. Schoen has been one of the most influential Democratic campaign consultants for over thirty years. A founding partner and principle strategist for Penn, Schoen & Berland, he is widely recognized as one of the co-inventors of overnight polling.

Schoen was named Pollster of the Year in 1996 by the American Association of Political Consultants for his contributions to the President Bill Clinton reelection campaign.

His political clients include New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Indiana Governor Evan Bayh, and his corporate clients include AOL Time Warner, Procter & Gamble and AT&T. Internationally, he has worked for the heads of states of over 15 countries, including British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, and three Israeli Prime Ministers…”

Offline Frank Cannon

This is a big deal. He was an inner circle guy. It may start a trend of these people distancing themselves from the dumpster fire.

Online Lando Lincoln

This is a big deal. He was an inner circle guy. It may start a trend of these people distancing themselves from the dumpster fire.

Yes.  It is a big deal. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
It made the wife and I both do double-takes when we saw it (wife records that show just to watch the three pundits go at it).

However, this is the third time this has been posted (perhaps from different sources...)

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,232263.0.html

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,232266.0.html
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:42:10 pm by Ghost Bear »
Let it burn.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

Offline sinkspur

It may be a big deal here but 99% of the population has no idea who Doug Schoen is.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Generally people are very hesitant to diss the Clintons.  Perhaps he feels she is losing her mojo?  Or, is surprisingly brave.

Offline verga

Let's hope he doesn't go near Fort Marcy park.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.