Author Topic: ABC Changes Poll's Party ID weighting from D+9 to D+10 in Latest Poll  (Read 705 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:31:48 pm by SirLinksALot »

geronl

Re: ABC Changes Poll's Party ID weighting from D+9 to D+10 in Latest Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 03:58:05 pm »
Which is based on the fact that fewer registered Republicans say they will likely vote this year.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 04:08:48 pm »
Which is based on the fact that fewer registered Republicans say they will likely vote this year.

That's dubious. I don't see Hitlary setting the world on fire. She has a hell of a lot of Rats not interested in her either. She is no Obama and does not have the party advantage he had in '12.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 04:10:51 pm »
That's dubious. I don't see Hitlary setting the world on fire. She has a hell of a lot of Rats not interested in her either. She is no Obama and does not have the party advantage he had in '12.

That may be so, but if they're still saying they'll vote for her, then the point stands. 

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 04:10:53 pm »

====================================

More Republicans Reversing Course, Saying They Will Vote For Donald Trump After All

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 04:13:45 pm »
====================================

More Republicans Reversing Course, Saying They Will Vote For Donald Trump After All

That doesn't mean that there still aren't more democrats saying they'll vote for Clinton.  I know for a fact that Trump has been convincing disappointed democrats to nonetheless go out and vote for her simply to beat Trump.  Trump has been Clinton's best marketing tool ever.