Author Topic: Rasmussen: White House Watch: No Fallout for Clinton So Far  (Read 1272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rasmussen: White House Watch: No Fallout for Clinton So Far
« on: October 31, 2016, 01:22:57 pm »
Monday, October 31, 2016

Hillary Clinton appears unbruised so far from the reopening of the FBI’s investigation of her and holds a slight lead as the final full week of the campaign begins.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey finds Clinton with 45% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Trump’s 42%. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson has five percent (5%) of the vote, while Green Party candidate Jill Stein earns two percent (2%).  Another two percent (2%) like some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Clinton and Trump were tied with 45% each on Friday.  They were within two points or less of each other nationally all last week in a survey with a +/- 2.5% margin of error.

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters. This survey is the first in which one of the nights follows FBI Director James Comey’s announcement on Friday that his agency is reopening the investigation of Clinton’s handling of classified information after the discovery of tens of thousands of previously unseen private e-mails.

In a survey less than two weeks ago but before the latest FBI announcement, 70% of voters said Clinton’s mishandling of classified information is important to their vote for president, and 53% disagreed with the FBI’s decision in July not to seek a criminal indictment against her.

In the latest survey, 86% of voters say they are now sure of how they will vote. Among these voters, it’s Clinton 49%, Trump 47%, Johnson three percent (3%) and Stein one percent (1%). Among voters who still could change their minds, it’s Clinton 40%, Trump 29%, Johnson 21% and Stein nine percent (9%).

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,500 Likely Voters was conducted on October 26, 27 and 30, 2016 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

more
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct31
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Rasmussen: White House Watch: No Fallout for Clinton So Far
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 01:26:22 pm »
The MSM creating spin for the democrats again.

The news came out on Friday, here it is Monday morning and golly gee whiz no negative fallout for Clinton so far...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 01:33:31 pm »
The MSM creating spin for the democrats again.

The news came out on Friday, here it is Monday morning and golly gee whiz no negative fallout for Clinton so far...

Only one day with the news... conducted on October 26, 27 and 30?

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 01:43:39 pm »
Monday, October 31, 2016

Hillary Clinton appears unbruised so far from the reopening of the FBI’s investigation of her and holds a slight lead as the final full week of the campaign begins.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey finds Clinton with 45% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Trump’s 42%. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson has five percent (5%) of the vote, while Green Party candidate Jill Stein earns two percent (2%).  Another two percent (2%) like some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Clinton and Trump were tied with 45% each on Friday.  They were within two points or less of each other nationally all last week in a survey with a +/- 2.5% margin of error.

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters. This survey is the first in which one of the nights follows FBI Director James Comey’s announcement on Friday that his agency is reopening the investigation of Clinton’s handling of classified information after the discovery of tens of thousands of previously unseen private e-mails.

In a survey less than two weeks ago but before the latest FBI announcement, 70% of voters said Clinton’s mishandling of classified information is important to their vote for president, and 53% disagreed with the FBI’s decision in July not to seek a criminal indictment against her.

In the latest survey, 86% of voters say they are now sure of how they will vote. Among these voters, it’s Clinton 49%, Trump 47%, Johnson three percent (3%) and Stein one percent (1%). Among voters who still could change their minds, it’s Clinton 40%, Trump 29%, Johnson 21% and Stein nine percent (9%).

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,500 Likely Voters was conducted on October 26, 27 and 30, 2016 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

more
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct31
Certainly a YUGE fallout from friends I've talked to....

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 01:50:56 pm »
Every poll has shown huge majorities of the public find her dishonest and untrustworthy.

Can it get worse?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 02:00:04 pm »
This is not a persuasion issue.  2/3 of voters say it will have no effect.

It is a turnout issue.  Republicans who may have given up on Trump may turn out now.  It could work in the other direction for Clinton.,
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 02:11:18 pm »
I think it will have an effect, it just hasn't shown up yet.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 02:17:22 pm »
Plenty of fallout on RCP:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

And the only reason Hillary is up by 2 is that there are older polls skewing the average. My guess would be that Hillary moves to a +1 or less advantage over Turnip.

Also in the no-tossup state Florida flipped to Trump. I could see Arizona and a few other states flipping to Trump.

May not be enough to win but there is movement from this.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 02:17:28 pm »
This is not a persuasion issue.  2/3 of voters say it will have no effect.
It is a turnout issue.  Republicans who may have given up on Trump may turn out now.  It could work in the other direction for Clinton.,
@sinkspur

"It is a turnout issue." 
Yes it is, and Clinton has the ground game to get her voters to the polls, Trump does not.  Remember, people vote in counties.  She has workers in counties to call voters to vote and go get them to the polls if necessary.  I do not think Trump has that to any extent.  I also think the black community and Latinos are not going to vote for Trump no matter what info. comes out about Clinton.