Author Topic: Trump Took Lead Before FBI Announcement  (Read 659 times)

HAPPY2BME

Trump Took Lead Before FBI Announcement
« on: October 31, 2016, 04:49:24 am »
By Dick Morris on October 30, 2016

History will undoubtedly say that the Comey announcement that the FBI is reopening its investigation into Hillary’s emails that turned the 2016 race around and brought Hillary down. But that’s a false narrative. And to grasp what is happening, we must put it aside and concentrate on the real reasons Trump began to overtook Hillary in the week leading up to Comey’s announcement on Friday, October 28th.

Polling suggests that Trump’s gains predate Comey’s announcement. Most dramatic was the heavily Democratic biased ABC poll that began the week giving Hillary a 12 point lead and ended the week with Mrs. Clinton clinging to a one point margin. Most ABC interviews were conducted well before Comey spoke.

http://www.dickmorris.com/trump-took-lead-fbi-announcement/

HAPPY2BME

Re: Trump Took Lead Before FBI Announcement
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 04:50:42 am »
Most dramatic was the heavily Democratic biased ABC poll that began the week giving Hillary a 12 point lead and ended the week with Mrs. Clinton clinging to a one point margin. Most ABC interviews were conducted well before Comey spoke.

=========================

Wasn't this the ABC/Hillary 12-pt. lead everyone here jumped on, claiming it was over for Trump?

I think it was ...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 04:57:46 am »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 05:09:33 am »

Published October 30, 2016 FoxNews.com

A poll released Sunday shows more than 30 percent of likely voters say they are less inclined to support Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton after revelations Friday about the FBI reviewing newly-discovered emails potentially related to Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/30/new-poll-34-percent-less-likely-to-vote-for-clinton-after-new-email-revelations.html

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 05:13:53 am »
Published October 30, 2016 FoxNews.com

A poll released Sunday shows more than 30 percent of likely voters say they are less inclined to support Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton after revelations Friday about the FBI reviewing newly-discovered emails potentially related to Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/30/new-poll-34-percent-less-likely-to-vote-for-clinton-after-new-email-revelations.html

That means 70% of likely voters don't care and could vote for her.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 12:53:35 pm »
Which only means he's closer to his maximum and that the e-mail scandal won't give him much more of a boost.

The days of Republican runaway landslides are over.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 01:42:02 pm »
Do you know how I know all the polls you post are complete and utter bullcrap? Because every day, you post a "new poll" where Trump "gained" another 1-4 points.

At this rate, Trump is now at +172% and Hillary is at -666%.

So - seriously. Enough. Go back and do the math on your posting history. It doesn't add up.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 01:45:33 pm »
Which only means he's closer to his maximum and that the e-mail scandal won't give him much more of a boost.

The days of Republican runaway landslides are over.

Unless something new and damaging is found, the public has already determined she is crooked and can't be trusted.

I can see a scenario were this would cost her some that were thinking of voting for her but they may choose to just sit home
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy