Author Topic: FBI agents knew of emails weeks before Comey did: report  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI agents knew of emails weeks before Comey did: report
« on: October 30, 2016, 08:26:33 pm »
October 30, 2016, 01:36 pm
FBI agents knew of emails weeks before Comey did: report

By Rebecca Savransky

FBI agents reportedly knew early this month about the new emails that the agency now says are "pertinent" to the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private server — but did not brief FBI Director James Comey until late last week.

Comey was reportedly told about the new messages on Thursday, The Washington Post reported.

On Friday, less than two weeks from Election Day, Comey sent a letter to lawmakers saying emails "pertinent" to the investigation of the former secretary of State had been discovered and the FBI would be reviewing them.

The FBI director said the team should "take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303502-fbi-agents-knew-of-emails-weeks-before-comey-did-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
Re: FBI agents knew of emails weeks before Comey did: report
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 08:34:05 pm »
If it turns out that this is political on the part of the FBI, then it's a huge huge problem. The FBI has to be seen as impartial and non-political, and tampering with an election is way out of bounds.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline sinkspur

Re: FBI agents knew of emails weeks before Comey did: report
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 08:37:21 pm »
If it turns out that this is political on the part of the FBI, then it's a huge huge problem. The FBI has to be seen as impartial and non-political, and tampering with an election is way out of bounds.

So, some agents decided they were going to drop a bombshell ten days before an election.   And Comey fell for it.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.