Author Topic: Chaffetz asks deputy FBI director for documents about wife’s political ties to Clinton  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chaffetz asks deputy FBI director for documents about wife’s political ties to Clinton
By David Weigel October 28

House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), who told The Washington Post this week that Hillary Clinton would face “years” of potential probes if she won the presidency, has asked FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to provide documents about his wife's 2015 campaign for Senate — a campaign that received financial support from Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D), a close Clinton ally. Chaffetz also tweeted Friday that the FBI would examine new emails related to the investigation into Clinton's use of a private server.

“There are outstanding questions . . . regarding a possible conflict of interest into this case,” Chaffetz said in the letter. To investigate the questions, Chaffetz requested documents related to “when you first became aware the State Department was pressuring the FBI to reverse its decision regarding the classification of one of Secretary Clinton's emails,” and “when you first became aware the FBI had opened an investigation into Secretary Clinton's email server,” with a deadline of Nov. 10, two days after the general election.

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/28/chaffetz-asks-deputy-fbi-director-for-documents-about-wifes-political-ties-to-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Utah has another Noteworthy Congressional Delegation in, younger blood, with Lee and Chaffetz.   

Any State could be proud of these Conservatives serving them.

Every time I research Utah politicians @Frank Cannon  comes up prominently, I thought he was from Hollywood.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Utah has another Noteworthy Congressional Delegation in, younger blood, with Lee and Chaffetz.   

Any State could be proud of these Conservatives serving them.

Every time I research Utah politicians @Frank Cannon  comes up prominently, I thought he was from Hollywood.

I'm a multi faceted man.